It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnomes Implicated in Reptilian Smuggling Ring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Travelocity's Roaming Gnome here with another episode of Travel Myths.

Myth #1 : It's almost impossible to bring your pets with you.

Oh hosh posh, it's quite simple really. Just take your little friend, turn yourself over, and have a friend shove it up your [expletive deleted]. Hoooooooooo! That tickled.

This has been another episode of Travel Myths from the Roaming Gnome.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
just one question,

Did the Gnomes been implicated in the Reptilian smuggling Ring were nationals or just illegal immigrants.

Niether, legal "refuges" from Iraq...

That is posibly the best . line ever...

I find it curiuos, was these exotic snakes and animals, or is it possible they got in by sccident. Cool story

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
just one question,

Did the Gnomes been implicated in the Reptilian smuggling Ring were nationals or just illegal immigrants.

Niether, legal "refuges" from Iraq...

That is posibly the best . line ever...

I find it curiuos, was these exotic snakes and animals, or is it possible they got in by sccident. Cool story

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic... I do hope the Gnome NWO can hold off on moving .quarters to Dubai..
Edit: though I would like a group of islands shaped like a gnome..

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Gtex23]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If you're wondering why they're kept out look up the good ol' cane toads and what they're doing to our country.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well, I did a bit more investigative journalism into this, and the rabbit hole runs deeper than I thought.

I don't want to be accused of being speciesist, but apparently there's at least a sizable faction of extremist gnomes bent on ending the human race, called the Human Haters. I know not all gnomes are evil, but it's always the ones in the news who give them a bad name.

Of course this leads humans to form their own violent factions against gnomes, like this one. This inevitably leads to anti-gnomish hate crimes like this one, and the cycle of violence escalates to epic proportions, or until the gnomes assassinate a major political figure, like Trotsky.

Perhaps, instead of condemning the gnomes, and perpetuating this vicious circle, we should attempt to understand their motives, and work together to correct this problem at the source. By just imprisoning the gnomes, we only put them into contact with more criminals, and educate them in committing yet more crimes.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
thank you for giving me a laugh soearly in the morning, great way to start the day

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
sorry, double post

[edit on 11-7-2007 by jaydelay]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My pleasure, man.

Though really, it is the reptilians you should be thanking. It is through their painful sacrifice that this story was possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I must take exception at this outrage! Everyone portraying these gnomes as evil, when in reality, they are just misunderstood.

Just as every species has sought greater freedom, these poor creations are tired of being hid in the weeds of disreputable overgrown lawns. Many of their kind are mocked and worse.

Cruel people aim tobacco juice spit at them in some regions, and often they are used for urine therapy by drunks and small boys. In some areas of San Francisco, they have even been reports of forced cross dressing!

Even after such cruel treatment at the hands of humans, these knightly figures still rise up to defend the Earth from the plans of those monstrosities that should have gone extinct, as God planned, 65 million years ago

And those who accuse them of smuggling reptiles hide the fact that the true evil is the planned world conquest of these lizards, and only the gnomes have the courage to face these beasts on their own level.

Shame on those who fail to see the true inner strength and resolve of these, our little brothers.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Send it to David Icke.Post it on his forums.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, that'd be double-posting if I did that. I'm sure he's probably seen the thread by now, anyway. Anyone in contact with him wanna U2U him? I'd feel like a total cad sending him a U2U to check this thread out when I know he'd have an entirely different reptilian in mind. Probably a different kind of gnome as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Gnomes Implicated in Reptilian Smuggling Ring

www.smh.com.au

Customs and Quarantine officers have broken a smuggling racket in which snakes and lizards were sent as gifts, concealed in the hollow spaces of pottery figurines and garden gnomes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I was always suspicious of those Travelocity bastards!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hahaha

But seriously though, I think that ATSers should be ashamed and should have more respect towards the plight of the humble garden gnome.

I believe there is only one other poster here, (NGC2736...) who has thought about the plight of the gnomes. I mean, look at the way that these Gnomes have been mistreated, and abused in what appears to be a global network of heartless conspiracist evildoing exotic animal collectors(I'd hate to be them when the reptillians take over the world).

They are exploiting the poor Gnomes due to their size and cuteness factor, and the gnomes have no protection, they have no laws governing them, and now they have been saved by a crack squad of highly trained customs gnomespectors.

I bet this happened after the gnomes went through the 'nothing to declare' section of the airport!

...And this is what they show when the Gnomes refuse to carry the exotic animals...NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED...

[edit on 22/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Deaman88, I'm pretty sure that those were reptilians doing that horrible deed to the helpless gnome.

I noticed that in the video that the supposed human on camera was ashamed to show it's face, likely because it knew that on those rare occasions when reptoids have "fun", they cannot hide their shapeshifting.

Thank you in aiding me in exposing these and other plots against our small friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well brother, we have to highlight the plea of the Gnomes, or where will we end up?

Yes, I do agree, i think there was a shape shifting going on, but what gets me is tharought the ordeal, even when it started to get real smokey n' alls, you could see joy in his litle eyes.

I think that they refuse to be 'dwarfed' by their size and limited movement. By the way for privacy reasons, in the video I put up, I forgot to mention that the 'Gnomes' have been changed to protect the innocent.

At least those that were arrested are goin' gnome

for further info contact

Gnomeing you, Gnoeming me..AHAAAAaaaa.
The fishpond
Yellow Brick Road
Gnomeington
United States of Gnomerica

Department: Flowerpots

top topics

<< 1   >>

join