It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand Over the Keys with Confidence!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Hand Over the Keys with Confidence!

www.drivecam.com

The Teen Safe Driver Program was created through a special agreement between American Family Insurance and DriveCam Inc. Families with teen drivers that insure with American Family may enroll in the Teen Safe Driver Program for up to one year and American Family covers the cost. Program details and the online enrollment form are available at www.teensafedriver.com.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Teaching the young that they should get used to be SPIED ON is not an American thing. This reeks of Soviet Russia not Minnesota, what are we teaching our kids when we program them to accept being spied on. What kind of CHATTLE are we raising?? And of course all the best reasons are used as usual, Safety is the answer. Hell wouldn't it be SAFER if we didn't let kids drive til they were 18 or 21?

This is the world that we are teaching our kids to accept without question and can only lead to Big Brother State. And the best part about it, like all these types of programs, is it starts as a VOLUNTARY program. Please Volunteer to allow us to train your kids to accept being spied on. This will also make the Indsurance company NOT LIABLE for accidents that they can prove the driver was responsible for. How great for Insurance Companies they will now have video to go along with their other data garnered from black boxes on your cars.

Who needs a neighbor to spy on you when the Government can convince YOU to spy on YOURSELF?

www.drivecam.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nice post!
This would go well in the 'Big Brother' forum that ATS is lacking.

I am with you on this, but on the flip side, what parent doesnt want their child to be safe?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Having a daughter who will be getting her learners permit soon,

SIGN ME UP!!

enough of the big brother, spying on everyone bull...

I like the idea of using this tool to help teach and coach my daughter into becoming a safe driver.

Everything on this earth isn't "big brother"

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How long will it take though before the insurance companies make it impossible to pay your insurance rates unless you have this surveillance system installed?

They will be more inclined to give the 'volunteers' an insurance rate that is affordable.

top topics

join