It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theories. (I need your help guys very important)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
True true... but before, you probably discussed it based on evidence I want you to discuss it as if you were plotting it... get my drift ? put yourself in their shoes and let your imagination run.

What you're saying is "Help me make a fantastic hoax please!?!", sorry no.

As others have said either use the search function, or explain what the hell you're drivelling on about. It's one thing to say you are omnipotent, then quite another to ask US to HELP you. Most people come here to help themselves seek the answers to the questions they have; you want us to answer your questions, surely you already know the answers, even if you aren't the Almighty, because they are YOUR 'theories', not ours.

Many people have come with similar ideas, many of these people are banned or gone the way of the dodo. Either spell out exactly what you want us to discuss and WHY, or well...

If you're thinking of making the bestist hoax of all time by collating the information, don't even bother, lots of people have tried. If you are truly seeking answers, then do yourself a favour and look at whats already been posted and bring the questions you still have back to this thread - its a PITA to repeat everything each time someone new comes, because many of us have been reading and writing about the NWO and conspiracies for a long time and it's just plain annoying when someone pics up a book at the dollar store, finds out about the NWO and then has these 'remarkable' insights into how to disable them, about 'new' technology that could revolutionise the world, etc only to find out, someone's either thought of it in depth before you, or the technology already exists.

On the sound/music side, Consider RADAR (sound), consider those weird sound cannons (non-lethal weapons that are quite lethal), consider the strange 'music' in Rosslyn chapel and the Devil's Chord or whatever its called.

BRING SOMETHING to the conspiracy pot roast, because we've all brought something before you, and its considered bad taste to turn up empty handed and expect to get a doggy bag.

If you have theories, MAKE THEM THEORIES, compound on them and give them life, give us ideas of what you want to learn or what you want to expand on that you've already learnt. Don't come in and say you know it all but you won't share because you don't feel like it, that smacks of hoax and ATS has a strong stance against liars and hoaxers, and if you truly want to share your ideas, we welcome you, but you must give us some idea of what you're talking about otherwise its like trying to guess what a dead mime is saying.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join