It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this debunk NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Let me first say i firmly believed in the NWO untill i thought about this.

Ok so lets so we wake up tomorrow and oh now NWO rules the world and all their dreams have come true..

What do they stand to gain that they couldnt already have?They have massive amounts of wealth,already control poeple through media..

So now they have rule over every human and all the money in the world,what good is the money when u own every business,what good is having all the poeple under your control,its not like your going to war with another country..

So does the NWO want to rule the world just to tell all us noobs at life that they are better and rule over us?meh pretty weak reason to do the absolutely massive planning this must take..

If i can't get a good answer i declare NWO debunked!(personallly anyway)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
If i can't get a good answer i declare NWO debunked!(personallly anyway)

About time to stop fooling around with this Illuminati/NWO crap.

There are causes to advocate and agendas to expose.

But NOT this Illuminati/NWO nonsense.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What exactly are the cfr and the bilderberg? Clubs for rich people? How do you debunk the fact that when they discuss something at these meetings it is miraculously put in to action in various parts of the world in the same exact way.

To discuss whether they are successful or who they are or what the next move is can be argued but their existence cannot.

Here is the organization being talked about through time by more people than is possible without a intention.

www.youtube.com...

and a modern speech by Gordon Brown where he says it so many times it will make your head spin.

www.youtube.com...

They exist whether its 7 families or 7000 elites. NWO is an idea a way of life that relishes fascism and eugenics. You can't debunk a philosophy that so many powerful people adhere to.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Beefcake]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What's this poppycock about the term "New World Order"?

It's just a political term used by people to express their views about how the world should be.

Are you saying everyone who uses the term "New World Order" means exactly the same thing or shared vision?

Where is the evidence for that?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You may as well ask the question "why do people strive for money and power?". It doesn't matter whether you have some or all, I doubt it would ever be enough to satisfy, but then I haven't striven for either, so I couldn't say for sure.

Money and power never seem to do anybody any good, but you still have plenty of people devoting their lives to the pursuit of both.

If nobody can give me a good reason, then I don't believe in rich, ambitious people anymore!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've been pondering this question as well:

WHAT IF: some christian religions are close?
WHAT IF: it's all about one guy: let's call him Lucifer, the closest to the God of god's who said: this political system is not fair, I want to be the highest person in the universe.
WHAT IF the God of god's said: "alright prove your system, if it works, we'll adopt it!"
WHAT IF: the bible is correct in the point that "he knows his time is running out"

Remember the different references that say God has put all governments into place?
How many different government sytems run on this world?
Dictatorship, monarchs, fascism, democratie, theism, etc. etc.
Time's running out, because they're all not working, they are all going downhill, the last theory that needs testing? NWO perhaps?

MAYBE!

I have the feeling, this earth could be a social experiment. If I'm close: I hope it's over soon, I'm fed up of being a guinea pig!

Just a big maybe.

Sammy

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I thought of that too but the simple answer is that people driven by power and wealth arent exactly wholly rational to begin with. I mean, why would Trump or Gates go on to make more money? Why would the princes and oil barons of the mid East buy gold covered airplanes? Once you've aquired 250 million dollars of material wealth why keep adding more and more? Why did the Soviet Union spend millions of lives trying to expand their borders? Why did Hitler keep pushing it after getting away with so much? Why would a junkie OD when he's already high?

I dont think there is some great plot pushing the NWO. I think its more of a series of events, some natural some not, that just happen to be leading to the creation of a global governing body. I'm certainly no famn of globalization and I think this North American Union has to be stopped just as I think the EU was a bad idea and any proposed global tax is plain evil. Where will we go if the whole of Earth is under one rule? It can be as tyrannical as it wants and unless ET comes down there wouldnt be any challenge to it except internal but they could ship us all to Antarctica and nobody would have to answer to anything.

It's definitely a real threat to personal liberty but I dont think it's being run by a handful of people up in some tower. Those people (CoFR, Bilderbergers) may influence it and happen to have similar ideas but they are just rich people pushing for a global economy. The global government comes second.

Read Tragedy and Hope by Carrol Quigley. It explains all of the global economic policies since WWII and the reason behind them. Supposedly a global economy should bring about world peace as long as their are no fringe tribal groups who would refuse to participate. Iraq anyone? Also, sure wourld peace would be nice but even if the world were run like a prison?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
You may as well ask the question "why do people strive for money and power?". It doesn't matter whether you have some or all, I doubt it would ever be enough to satisfy, but then I haven't striven for either, so I couldn't say for sure.

Money and power never seem to do anybody any good, but you still have plenty of people devoting their lives to the pursuit of both.

If nobody can give me a good reason, then I don't believe in rich, ambitious people anymore!

umm this does nothing to explain what they would get that they dont already have...they have money and power.....so snide remarks are
useless,even more so when u make no point whatsoever...you say you won't believe in ambitious poeple anymore...well what are nwo amnitions?

Best answer i have gotten is earth is a test lol,other than that everyone just saying money and power...wich they already have,and when they dpo become nwo who they gonna brag to anyway?

Hrmmmm maybe they really are satanics and they want to kill us all?lol idk folks im still looking for the answer

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
What exactly are the cfr and the bilderberg? Clubs for rich people? How do you debunk the fact that when they discuss something at these meetings it is miraculously put in to action in various parts of the world in the same exact way.

To discuss whether they are successful or who they are or what the next move is can be argued but their existence cannot.

Here is the organization being talked about through time by more people than is possible without a intention.

www.youtube.com...

and a modern speech by Gordon Brown where he says it so many times it will make your head spin.

www.youtube.com...

They exist whether its 7 families or 7000 elites. NWO is an idea a way of life that relishes fascism and eugenics. You can't debunk a philosophy that so many powerful people adhere to.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Beefcake]

once again this doesnt answer anything man,just saying that they to control everything?they do already they make wars, they poisen the poeple,they control us through media,they tell us what we can and can't do.....this is of course if u really believe in the nwo...so they just want that on a bigger scale? for what??

What good would it be..money would become useless to you as you own every business,war would be uneeded,and if they wanted to kill us they would just do it now,as they are..

new topics

top topics

join