It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Georgia Guidestones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the update there gentalmen! I have not been up to date on this thread in almost 1 years time!
I didnt know that it was vandalized! Thats something I could come to expect in this day and age.

Anyway thanks again, I have sunk alot of time into this research and can really go no further.. Anyone else with anything to add is welcome to it.
Ive just reached a point in my research where I am having a hard time finding new stuff to digg into.
I guess after a point you never really stop learning, but you do have to rehash a bunch of the same stuff over and over again until such point you take a little break and come back from time to time to see how things have changed..

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The 2012 phenomenon is real. There are groups out there that have clues into the events getting ready to unfold. They can hope for the best, but better prepair for the worst.

The guide stones are a present to the future of mankind if something better doesn't happen to adjust the nature of mankind as a whole.

The idea is when the few mud covered lucky survivers of the 2012 phenomenon come up out of their salvation spaces they might use the guide stones to reflect and build a substainable society.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OK, I have a theory here, my first post, but prove me wrong. I believe that the real R.C. Christian is none other than (drumroll please).....

Ted Turner.

The reason I feel this way, seriously, is because of the time, place, belief system, and public interview history of Mr. Turner. He has ties to Georgia, starting with a UHF station he purchased in 1970, as well as that CNN is centered there. He therefore would be in a position to know Georgia well enough to know the lay of the land. (I can provide the links, if you would like to know)

He has a tie to Astronomy, and in this revealing video (from 1979) discusses the cosmos, nuclear war, destruction of humanity, etc with Dr. Carl Sagan. This puts Mr. Turner's "leanings" in line with when the "Age of Reason" bit, and global challenges facing humanity at the time. He obviously had an interest in these things when it was built.

www.cosmolearning.com...

Mr. Turner had the financial means to construct this monument during this time period, obviously, in 1979.

He believes in supremacy of the U.N. He has a UN Foundation, in fact, and has publicly stated that he has believed in the UN (i.e. a world justice and leadership system) taking care of such issues.

He has made statements about the population, as pointed out before in this thread.

He obviously enjoys nature. He owns tons of natural land in the U.S.

Shall I go on? Anyone else out there buy this?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bretticusmaximus

Wasn't Ted Turner the one, though, who left the Bilderberger meeting and said, "I'll never go back. Those people are crazy and they want us dead"?

Maybe someone can verify that for me. If it's true, that doesn't coincide very well with what you are saying.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Those guidestones are part of the guide TPTB will use to take control of the Earth. Their world leader/teacher will spread the concepts as love, peace, harmony but in reality it is deceit and rule of the elite.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Greetings EMPIRE! Thanks for stopping by my really old thread here!

I think I saw something about these stones last year.. Someone took a can of spraypaint, and sprayed a little message on them!

I will see if I can find a link to what happened.. But when I first heard about these stones I was taken back..
It seems we have fully go way beyond our population limit cap..

I would agree on one point.. This world can only provide for a set amount of people.. Look at the world today..
They tell us there is not enough to go around...
But in all truth.. There is plenty to go around..
Enough to give clothes and food to everyone!!

However the world we have manifested is much different than the one I see.
It is the world in which we have made..
We create our own lives.. Yet its not like each person has their own say.
Its more like a hive mind, that controls how this world manifests..

And we are being manipulated into creating a world for the elite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join