It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUND-OFF, Who Do You Want For President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looks like I have to dig out the mixer, four track and the quadraverb unit and repair the microphone cord. I am getting nowhere with crappy computer microphones. I cannot even hear myself in the recording using computer mics. Ya just gotta love the combination of nofi audio technology mixed with advanced computer technology. Why the heck are the audio inputs on the back of the beast anyways? How convenient is that?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You can try this program out to work out your audio kinks, and I believe that the very reason that the connections are located on the back of the computer is because the engineer was married (a wife thing, to keep wires not out visible)

Try this program

audacity.sourceforge.net...

Johnny

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Edwards Obamamma

even though I am a Republican

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Johnny, I think its basically impossible to state my opinion in 15 seconds, but I have done a podcast in about 30 seconds. Is that alright?

Thanks, sending it now.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When we as Americans finally get our heads wrapped around the reality that we as a populous do not select or elect these 'candidates' we'll all be better off. All electable selectees are endorsed by the CFR, Trilateralists and the Bilderburgs. The rest of the players are merely dangling participles. Hillary in 08'. Dick Cheney refered to her months back as a very formidible candidate. Has he uttered one word regarding any other candidate?...uh NO!..A Clinton/Obama ticket will assure the Dems a necessary landslide upwards of 62%+ . This will give the American public a sense of relief that all is well now, when in reality it's merely the extension of the same program we've been subjected to for 25 years all orchestrated by Poppy Bush. King George never left folks!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
.A Clinton/Obama ticket will assure the Dems a necessary landslide upwards of 62%+ . This will give the American public a sense of relief that all is well now, when in reality it's merely the extension of the same program we've been subjected to for 25 years all orchestrated by Poppy Bush. King George never left folks!

As great as a comment like this is..

WHAT WE NEED PEOPLE... ARE AUDIO RECORDINGS FOR THE SHOW !!!!

PLEASE READ THE VERY FIRST POST ON PAGE ONE FOR INSTRUCTIONS

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Mike Huckabee would be my first choice with Fred Thompson coming in second.

But with every day that passes, I wish this guy would annouce his candidacy because I, although being a registered Republican, would sure as hell vote for him.

Just check this out.

On August 17th, President Clinton testified before a grand jury convened by the Independent Counsel and then talked to the American people about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky, a former White House intern. He told us that the relationship was "not appropriate," that it was "wrong," and that it was "a critical lapse of judgement and a personal failure" on his part. In addition, after seven months of denying that he had engaged in a sexual relationship with Ms. Lewinsky, the President admitted that his "public comments. . . about this matter gave a false impression." He said, "I misled people."

[edit on 17/7/07 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We only need a few more AUDIO Sound-Off's people and will be able to have it in our next show...

Please.. It's 15-20 seconds of your life of you'd like for President in a mp3 format..

Please send to:

[email protected]

Thank you for sharing your voice to our segment.

Johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join