Michael Moore CNN interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I found this on youtube, and thought It might be of interest to some here on ATS. Michael Moore talks about his new movie Sicko, The current war in Iraq, the mainstream media, and a few other things. Love him or hate him, I thought it was compelling viewing.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Mod Edit: removed pointless off topic post

[edit on 7/9/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oh yeah did y'all know bigfoot is real, he gaurds the caves to the hollow earth were the reptillains that control our brains live. we never landed on the moon either cause if we did someone would have told us to gtfo, and good ol George Bush well he made 911 happen he smokes crack with osama and prays to a 40ft tall owl.. got to love it only in the good ol USA.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
^
Grow up. obviously you don't do research and you watch too much TV.

try making good contributions. prove him wrong.
good interview, it was on earlier tonight.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by thedangler]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by morscoman
someone should really pop a cap in his arse

What a depraved thing to say, whether you agree with him or not.

What is wrong with people???????

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
LOL sorry to degrade y'alls hero, but I am sick and tired of this guy
milking the system off fools like y'all that would believe such crap there are no conspiracys that can be proven it is what it is man, America gets craped on enough from abroad, A holes like Mike Moore need to go away.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hero? I thought it was an interesting interview. IMO, he makes some interesting points. It's not that often you hear someone calling the very network they are being interviewed by a bunch of liars.

The video is 10 minutes long. morscoman posted exactly one minute after I did. Should I assume he didn't even bother to watch it before sharing his opinion?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

LOL sorry to degrade y'alls hero, but I am sick and tired of this guy
milking the system off fools like y'all that would believe such crap there are no conspiracys that can be proven it is what it is man, America gets craped on enough from abroad, A holes like Mike Moore need to go away.

Very persuasive.

Yeah, I wanna live in your kind of world.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by loam]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Michael Moore is one of those guys that on some things I agree with him, on some things I totally don't. I am glad he is addressing this issue, and am looking forward to seeing this movie.

As a somewhat recent college graduate, I work and pay taxes but I cannot afford health insurance. I don't have the best knowledge about the health-care system, but I do wish something would change. I know I pay state, federal, social security and medicare taxes, yet if something were to happen, I would be out of luck, because I can't afford health insurance. In addition to that, now on my social security statements it says that by the time I am supposed retire, there won't be enough to pay out what is due. It just feels like I (along with plenty of others) am getting totally shafted. I mean, if there weren't so many hands in my pockets (mismanaging my tax dollars), I might would be able to afford a little health insurance.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That was very remarkable, the man said it like it is. Need more people to do the same. Your right guy there is no conspiracy because its all true in one way or another. For those of you still in dream land this is a wake up call. Yeah I know its hard to swallow and may have a bitter taste but its digestible. Just open your eye a little wider and see the “BIGGER” picture.

I’ve yet to see the movie yet but will make a point of it now.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Mod Edit: removed off topic post

[edit on 7/10/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

LOL sorry to degrade y'alls hero, but I am sick and tired of this guy… America gets craped on enough from abroad,

Maybe if America did some of the things that Mr. More says like not invading other countries, then America wouldn’t get crapped on so much.

A holes like Mike Moore need to go away.

Wow that’s a strong argument, why don’t you tell us why you think he should go away. Maybe tackle him on the issues and try to make us under stand why you’ve said what you’ve said.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I wonder how many ronco products y'all have lol later I'm done here..

I myself have the handy dandy Ronco Moderator 1000. It slices and dices off topic posts and troll all in one fell swoop

Please everyone ignore the troll and get back to the topic at hand

Cheers
FredT

[edit on 7/10/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Here is a longer version which includes the report from CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow!!!! Blasted CNN.

Wolf-Those are fair questions, but lets talk about Sicko

Moore- No. How about an apolgy.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I love this! I love that he put CNN and Wolf on the line. When is CNN going to ask the questions? WHen are they going to do the job of the media?

I don't agree with 100% of what Michael Moore does and says, but I love him, man! We need more people who are willing to look foolish while demanding that media and the government do their jobs!

Bravo, MM!!

By the way, I can't get health insurance... Why? Because I had breast cancer and I need it!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He'll be on again tonight.

Tuesday's show

Raw and unedited: Watch part two of Wolf Blitzer's fiery interview with "Sicko" film-maker Michael Moore. Healthcare, Iraq & more, tonight 7 ET.

Source.

I don't have CNN [or a TV...] I'm sure it wont be long until it hits YouTube. If someone sees it, please post it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He's a very angry man. And a bit misinformed although he does make some great points.

We do have socialized medicine in this country, but a crappy version at that. I don't know where the rest of the politicians have been, maybe Rudy just doesn't want to seem like a pro-government douche.

I don't know how he can support Hildog. She's even worse than Giuliani. At least he's straight forward about his politics, Hildog just jumps around and flipflops all the time.

I saw his 'Fahrenheit 9/11' movie back in 2001 or whenever it was (2002?) with my brother. I was still pro-Bush at that time, but soon after watching it I started researching the real facts and saw some inconsistencies. My brother who may not have the same views as I do now, wanted to see Moore's movie way back when...

I'm glad there are some people who are fighting for freedom still, albeit a different version of freedom than I want to see. I don't think any kind of government intervention works with a country of more than 10,000 people.

I am all for small localized principalities governing themselves and if healthcare/medicare was encacted there it would be a totally different story.

Its sad that the democrats/republicans (Republicrats/Demopublicans) are the same on both sies of the aisle. When will the American people learn they are dealing with snakes on one side and weasels on the other?

Viva La Revolucion!

[edit on 10-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am watching CNN out of the corner of my eye and a half an ear, and I believe I just heard them say the 2nd (taped) Moore interview is coming up at 4 EST.

Hope I didn't mis-hear that, but it's worth mentioning anyways.

Could be interesting. Gupta has already backed off his Cuban $25 per person and admitted to $251.

I'll bump this if it is indeed on at 4PM.

Radical rant last night, though...

Edited Cnn into CNN

[edit on 10/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Blitzer is showing it within the next few minutes. As well, Gupta is stading by to refute it as best he can,

Should be good... stand by for the fireworks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join