It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Law of Attraction realy work??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just watched the movie 'the secret' and it made me want to believe. And I think I do now but its only been a day or so.
If the law of attraction really does work how long before I see any changes? And does it really work?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
in my opinion is that the law of attraction only works by helping the individual focus on his or hers desired goal better, helping them to keep making choices that will help push them down that road further. other than that it's bunk. so, simply being a dreamer will do. well thats all happy go lucky until reality sets in and to get your goals you have to generally break your back to get there it's called paying dues. otherwise every single dumb ass who moves to LA to become a "star" would, but last time I checked said dumbass hasn't brought be my pepsi I ordered 10 minutes ago and my order isn't right....take it back to the kitchen.,,,oh and keep on dreaming!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I just watched the movie 'the secret' and it made me want to believe. And I think I do now but its only been a day or so.
If the law of attraction really does work how long before I see any changes? And does it really work?

I am not too share what your taking about. But as far as believeing, you will see changes according to God will. Dont expect changes. You will miss God teaching. Just life the right way, and along the path you will see changes.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
it is a dog eat dog world and alot of people wake up to the fact that education does not share with them all the goody's they need or knowledge they need to succeed.

top topics

join