It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT - Tinfoil Hats Make Things worse For Wearers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Full story

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Kr0n0s]

[edit on 7/9/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Upper right, just below the 'Submit News' button.

LoL, yea thanks but honestly I never even thought about "googling" how well a tinfoil hat worked.
I just saw the article and thought it was kinda funny..
Thanks for the links though

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I have to post this. Sorry.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Wolfheart]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This cracks me up.

I have been looking into taking a Vegas vacation next Spring with my friend. When I was looking into what kind of Tours they might have, I came across a day trip to Area 51. Need I say I perked right up it seems the day trip consists of things as going to a dry lake bed at Area 51, the Black Mailbox, down the Extraterrestrial Highway and Alien Burgers at the LITTLE A'LE'INN.

I started to laugh because I thought it would be funny to make this hat so I looked it up as sad as that is to see how to make one and what you posted is what I got. I guess my idea of making a Aluminum Tinfoil hat might do me in but I'm sure many here at ATS could handle that lol

[edit on 16-7-2007 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

join