It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics from the Go Go gadget roller coaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is a quick montage of photos that I found quite amusing from out roller coaster ride at Disneyland yesterday. Let me know if you find them funny.

Pic one. Just taking off, still pretty brave

Here is a pretty big hill, still pretty brave!

If you could only have heard the scream!!!! The people in front of us and behind us couldn't stop laughing at how loud he screamed!!!

Pulling back into the station. We then proceeded to ride it SIX more times.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Do you mean to tell me no one else finds this hilarious?? This is classic stuff here people

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great Pics Man... looks like you had a blast.

Isn't it the best feeling in the world, watching kids have fun and laugh.

I remember 2-3 years ago, I was fortunate enough to be able to take my daughter to Disney in Orlando. That was the best feeling, being there with her laughing and watching the excitement and sometimes fear of what was to be expected on a ride, etc.

I'll never forget it.

Good job, klever, good job.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks alot man!! We had a blast, we only live about 40 minutes from Disneyland so I believe we will be getting a season pass before too long

Oh congrats by the way

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Oh congrats by the way

the same is in order for you

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Do you mean to tell me no one else finds this hilarious?? This is classic stuff here people

I did! I think its great that you do that with the kid. Very cute kid by the way. If I could ride for six times I would have been---->

Thank you for sharing the experience!

And a congrats to you for the MOD position too...

[edit on 8-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

I did! I think its great that you do that with the kid. Very cute kid by the way. If I could ride for six times I would have been---->

Thank you for sharing the experience!

And a congrats to you for the MOD position too...

Thank you very much, that is very kind and much appreciated

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dude I saw this the other day and was far to freaked to comment. Roller coasters and kids do not mix!!

Congrats on the MOD title, it looks better than your hair!

MonKey

P.S. Do you need me to send you a new hat?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Dude I saw this the other day and was far to freaked to comment.

There's a warning.

Roller coasters and kids do not mix!!

There's another warning.

Congrats on the MOD title, it looks better than your hair!

Three strikes pal.

MonKey

P.S. Do you need me to send you a new hat?

That's it buddy, you are banned for life!

My wife hates it. She thinks I look like Lyle Lovit.

Do I care though, hardly.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is a pic of me and my boy on the Roller Coaster at Six Flags. I'm Doing by best Kramer impression

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry Kleverone, but i gotta agree with your wife on this one (no warnings please, never got one, and don't want to) GROW BACK THE SHAG!

Absolute congrats on the MOD thing, and your little guy is adorable.Love to see a daddy spend time with his boy.No better thing to do.He'll love you for it when he gets older, trust me.As for the roller coaster- very brave. Not for this chick. Weak stomach. Can't even tolerate the merry-go-round, sadly.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Sorry Kleverone, but i gotta agree with your wife on this one (no warnings please, never got one, and don't want to) GROW BACK THE SHAG!

Can't. Gotta look somewhat dignified when meeting with Doctors.

Absolute congrats on the MOD thing, and your little guy is adorable.Love to see a daddy spend time with his boy.No better thing to do.He'll love you for it when he gets older, trust me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

As for the roller coaster- very brave. Not for this chick. Weak stomach. Can't even tolerate the merry-go-round, sadly.

I got so sick on the tilt-a-whirl that I was done the rest of the day, I was 3 more spins from
my brains out

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The season passes for Disneyland are well worth it. I used to work 2 blocks from there in Orange and would sometimes get off work and just feel like riding Space Mountain or just walking around for awhile.

Now I live in Colorado and really miss it, going to try to go back out and visit over the holidays this year

new topics

top topics

join