It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured Alien Footage - is this from a movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It looks totally choreographed to me.

The way the people move, the 'drama' (like the guy holding the hand of the alien as it dies, etc.) Wouldn't the soldiers be freaking out? Wouldn't they not even be there, as such matters would be attended to by only scientists and seinor officers?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The alien with the octopus arm looks familiar. I know I saw that picture somewhere, but it didn't look like a still from this clip, it was of a different angle.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
From what Ive read most aliens don't have emotions. Why would this alien reach out and grasp the surgeon or examiners hand for comfort? Doesnt make much sense to me. I think its a trailer to an indepent film or preview for a made for tv show. One way or another Iwould still like to watch!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[color=#80c0e0]Injured Alien Footage | Posted by Evasius

[color=#80c0e0]How to Embed YouTube/Google Videos

Every video on YouTube and Google has an ID#. When you are on the YouTube or Google page, watching a video, you can see the ID# up in the url.

i.e. youtube.com...fOweFNPN7Jk

The red area above is the ID#. All you have to do is copy that ID# and paste it between yvid tags for YouTube, and gvid tags for Google.

[gvid]fOweFNPN7Jk[/yvid] for YouTube

[gvid]-890R873Yi78[/gvid] for Google

Voila! Embedded video.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
From what Ive read most aliens don't have emotions. Why would this alien reach out and grasp the surgeon or examiners hand for comfort? Doesnt make much sense to me. I think its a trailer to an indepent film or preview for a made for tv show. One way or another Iwould still like to watch!

No emotion, how the hell can someone know that. We dont even know for sure they excist.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Ok, forgive me for posting another link to a YouTube video, but I've honestly never seen this particular footage. Although the first shot appears to be staged, what follows is fairly compelling to me. The bodies don't have that "dummy" feel like other alien videos I've seen. And what's most compelling is the alien's hand in the last shot which is pictured gently holding a medic's hand.

Is this from a movie? Or is it from a hoax video that maybe some of you have seen? Is the hand in the last shot a child's hand covered in makeup & prosthetics, is it animatronics or clever 3D animation? I have no idea -- have a look:

www.youtube.com...

Hmmm...interesting...

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So if they dont exsist, why would you care if they have emotions or not? My opinion is based on specuation not fact!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Of the 57 known visiting alien entities, one was decidedly moody & emotional:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
...this seems like legit footage, since then there wasn't digi video
where we're used to seeing pixelation.

Russians supposedly have their own ET encounters. Under a minute long.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join