It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't upload photo! sos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah.. to anyone who may be reading...
I can't upload any pics, it just won't let me. It says something on the lines of, the space is full blah blah.. something.. But I don't have an avatar up, obviously.. So i'm not too sure what's going on. I mean, I know how to put up an avatar, but it just won't let me.. I know I haven't reach the limit, why? Because I have no pics uploaded... what's going on, and how can it be solved? u2u me... this is annoying... oh... My thread can be terminated if need be, it's not that important.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How much space does it say you have left in your member upload centre?

Also, avatars sizes cannot go above 75kb. If you don't have enough space in your upload thingie, you can buy 10kb more space for 100 points in your ATS store.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Actually it is a known issue that many members cannot upload any pics. Some have negative upload space, others get the message that the upload space is full.

Check out these threads for more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also Moderator Duzey has been working with the higher ups and other affected members to try to resolve the issues.

Might be a good idea to send a u2u to Duzey, or make a post in one of the above existing threads in BB&Q forum.

Also, there are other alternatives such as using photbucket or imageshack (and others), to host you image files.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ATS is royally pissing me off. I cannot upload any image at all through my member upload space, no matter how small the file is. I dont even have any files in my member upload space to begin with. I dont know if im doing something wrong here or what.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No ddoT, I'm fairly certain that it is not your fault.

See my post directly above yours.

top topics

join