It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: U better be afraid... and vote right!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whiny loser Rick Santorum - that guy from Pennsylvania with the 15 kids and who got kicked outta congress in '06 - is back. On a radio program he recently read some tea leaves and made some pretty freakish and ridiculous claims. The bottom line: bad things are in store and you better be afraid!

I don't know about y'all, but someone making those kinds of claims either should be committed or thoroughly investigated by Homeland Security and the FBI.

Creep. He and all the rest of the mindless GOP lemming brigade can wallow in fear. Not me. I've been to war. Im not scared of real or imagined boogy men du jour. Anywhere. At this point nothing makes me angrier than someone trying to shove fear down my throat. In this country I grew up in, fear is UNAMERICAN!

More staged terrorism planned to prevent Ron Paul from winning
July 9th, 2007
By Paul Joseph Watson

In an alarming display of fearmongering, former Republican Senator Rick Santorum has suggested that a series of “unfortunate events,” namely terrorist attacks, will occur within the next year and change American citizen’s perception of the war.
disinter.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have no doubt "terrorist attacks" will occur. The GOP needs some terror. It works well for them.

Santorum...
What a tool!

I love your post and your attitude!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have no doubt "terrorist attacks" will occur. The GOP needs some terror. It works well for them.

Santorum...
What a tool!

thanks.

I have one question: why is anyone listening to this guy?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Santorum...
What a tool!

thanks.

I have one question: why is anyone listening to this guy?

I refer your question to the Department of Redundancy Department

Seriously, I am ashamed to admit that this guy is from my state. But then again, our governor is a thug from Philly . . . I better be quiet of they may come after me...

B

[edit on 7/9/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I seriously think he should be investigated. I mean, am I crazy, or is that not a provocative stament that he made?

Bad things are gonna happen. You'll feel differently come election time.

What does he know? And why shoud any print organization cover him?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Was that a hope, prediction, or threat by Rick? Sick man and a sore loser.

If the fearmongering didn't work in 2006 it won't work in 2008 either.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I hope you're right, frith.

Sounded like a prediction to me. That's why I said someone should really shake him down and find out who told him to say such an irresponsible thing.

He needs to go away.. quietly.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't think any of these Republican terror predictionists realize what will happen if another terror attack happens on U.S. soil.

Bush's waning popularity (if you can call it that) and War on Terror support are only at the percentages they now because there hasn't been another incident like 9/11 as of yet in the USA.

If there is another, all faith in government protection will be completely shattered. The person in charge of that protection, that being Bush, will lose all his support.

There will be no more rallying behind a man who has made the War on Terror the debacle it is now.

The only thing that may come from another such attack is complete and overt martial law. Mostly to prevent the local population from rioting in anger over the inefficacy and corruptness of their government.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that the die hards who still support Bush and his merry men would see a terror attack at this point as "the one that got by". In other words, the 25% or so who still support this war and Bush think he's been preventing attacks all along and hey, nobody's perfect, right?

Originally posted by Frith
The only thing that may come from another such attack is complete and overt martial law. Mostly to prevent the local population from rioting in anger over the inefficacy and corruptness of their government.

Exactly. There would be martial law, but not to prevent rioting (although they may do that). The martial law would be the desired result of a "terror attack". The terror attack will just be the means to an end (the end being the martial law that this admin so desires).

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Think of the crimes, high and low, these clowns have committed in office.

They are war criminals and war profiteers and thugs.

If another sizeable false flag attack occurs in the U.S., the Cheney administration would declare martial law and cancel the elections.

That would solve several of their problems. And unfortunately, I believe there are STILL far too many lemmings among us; that another attack would frighten them right back into the icy arms of the Republican party.:shk:

I can only pray it doesn't happen; and if it does, that Americans will not fal for it again.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
EastCoastKid beat me to this one. I thought I'd be the first to post on this.

Anyway, how about this spin on subject:

Rick Santorum Would Very Much Like It If You Blew Up And Couldn't Vote Democrat
willdo.philadelphiaweekly.com...

(or Green or for Ron Paul or Mike Gravel either, no doubt)

Rick Santorum Will Personally Terrorize America
wonkette.com...'-of-fear-will-keep-the-local-systems-in-line/rick-santorum-will-personally-terrorize-america-276384.php

plus the disinter article already mentioned

In reality, he's already done it, and Propaganda Corp. is the worst terror organization in the world:

"First it must be said that the real terror of any terrorist attack lies not in the act itself but the way in which the act is disseminated through culture behind the mask of “informing the public” of the incident. The amount of people actually terrorized by the act itself is always invariably smaller than those terrorized by the coverage of the act. "

..."The people terrorized by the act were New Yorkers who witnessed the act plus those onboard the three planes, this number is somewhere in the thousands. "

..."The number of people subjected to the terror of dissemination is somewhere in the millions if not billions when considering global implications of information dissemination. "

The Terror Norm by Ean Frick
www.rosenoire.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Based on everything I've been hearing in the MSM regarding al-CIAduh and whatnot, I'm starting to get concerned. BushCo's back is starting to get up against the wall. Maybe Nancy Pelosi won't move to impeach because she fears they will do something drastic. Like stage an horrific terror attack. And seize dictatorial powers. Maybe she is content to let them slither out of office provided they leave and hand power back to those who truly honor it.

Chertoff has a gut feeling. That sounds like code to me.

Gulf of Tonkin, anyone?

Question everything.

ape

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
michael chertoff is saying the same BS santorum is.. anything these two say should be disregarded as fear mongering propaganda.

1. chertoff should resign and go away, he is an incompetent puppet.

2. santorum is a faux news contributor, what do you expect? He needs to go fishing.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by ape]

new topics

top topics

join