It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection of Paedophile Networks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Paedophile networks with high ranking people do exist. The networks are active in several countries and practice similar cruelties. In the article below, we will consecutively address Belgium, Australia and the United States. But paedophiles in high places are also active in France, Great-Britain or Portugal. A common trait is the complicity of corrupt intelligence agencies to help the guilty maintain their cover.

Source: thomasdeflo.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They sertinly do.. Its part of their larger plan of demonic control over the weak minded souls of this Terra.. Children have been used in sex slavery, work slavery, you name it.. And all from the higher ups.. I would say its much like a mental drug.. They pump out these sites for people to see, in which mentally grabs some people, and they just cant stop. And it all goes hill from there..
Lets do a for instance here.. I was watching how to catch a preditor.. They get these guys comming in to have sex with 13 year old girls, only to find a reporter to talk to them, and then get arrested..
This same force that stops people from being preditors was lead by none other than Mark Folly... NOw during the show they bring up his name, and totally let him off the HOOK!!!!! I was stick to my stomach!!! They said Mark Folly didnt do anything wrong.. OMG at that point I turned off that program and will never watch it agin.. They protect the higher up pedofiles, while they burn the lower ranks..
Hmmmm reminds me of the same Crap they do with drugs...!!!
They bring in the drugs to this country. Have military, cops, CIA, FBI run the drugs to us.. Then arrest us for the same stuff they brought to us..
They are killing us slowly, and if you want to stop child molestors your going to have to take them out from the top, and then work your way down the scum pile!

new topics

join