It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello gents and dames...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm new here at ATS I really enjoy being here. I don't talk much but I do read a lot :p. Anyways, I like talking about science, NWO and weaponry I kinda do some things in my shop that I might want to put up here for you to see. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

What kind of things?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, jamiros!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like to conduct experiments of all kinds mostly electrical. I also like to build things for my self that are well... expensive or quite new tech, right now I'm trying to build a multi-touch screen I don't know if you've seen those but here is a you tube video of one. Still doing some work and barely starting.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
welcome to ATS!

When I was much younger, I liked to experiment with electronic circuits, etc. Building my own radio receivers, etc.. (Although in reality, when my projects actually worked, it was more by luck than any real knowledge. - lol)

Sounds like you have a high-tech hobby going for yourself there.

[edit on 7/11/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the Above Top Secret, machine jamiros. I didn't talk much when I joined too, in the beginning. NWO and stuff is huge here looking forward to your contributing thoughts !!

Dallas

top topics

join