It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here's a good question: Why don't the Greys ask the Nordics for their DNA?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If your going to ask a human for their DNA why not ask the Nordics. They are pretty much the same and more advanced than us...




posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are you so sure they are that much the same? Furthermore, who says the Greys ARE out for DNA?



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
If your going to ask a human for their DNA why not ask the Nordics. They are pretty much the same and more advanced than us...


"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." --- Han "scruffy-looking Nordic studmuffin" Solo




posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The greys don't ask the nordics for their DNA because.

1. we are more special than the nordics somehow?

2. The greys asked and the nordics said no for whatever reasons?

3. the nordics have ray guns too, and we don't, so the greys harvest us instead cause we are helpless targets?



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hardware for software right? thats what ive been seeing in a few documentaries and interviews.

if you draw a pie graph and put the basic similarities for the nordics, greys, and humans, the major conclusion you would get is the greys would want to look and talk and think just like us, but the nordics can do the same as us! they might be alittle taller but why would you resort to a human when there's an alien race out there that is the same as us but are more advanced?

Dan Burisch interview...

video.google.com...



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There isn't even any real proof that Greys or Nordics even exist in the first place. You guys could just be talking about made up fantasy star wars type stuff for all you know. What if this? What if that? What a waste of time...



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Please don't tell me you believe *anything* Dan Burisch says.
He's beyond pathetic.

Here's a good question: before starting these speculative discussions that really get us nowhere, can we first assert the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life?



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's always been my understanding that the Grey/Nordic hybrid is - according to theory - the human race itself.

So, in that light, Greys asking for DNA at this point is a bit silly.



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
There isn't even any real proof that Greys or Nordics even exist in the first place. You guys could just be talking about made up fantasy star wars type stuff for all you know. What if this? What if that? What a waste of time...


I totally acknowledge the fact that both races may not exist but for me this speculation is fun. It's kind of like arguing who would win if Batman and Superman got in a fight.



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I totally acknowledge the fact that both races may not exist but for me this speculation is fun. It's kind of like arguing who would win if Batman and Superman got in a fight.


That's not the point of this forum. I think it would be better not to post if your goal is only to 'feed the trolls'.



posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If we are to not speculate on an Aliens & UFOs forum, there wouldn't be any messages here at all



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join