It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] EBE "Alien" - Levitating Plasma Ball [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Look what my friend just sent me...

www.youtube.com...

I think its cool lol!!!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have no idea what I'm looking at because the gamma is so dark on the link all one sees is pitch black and a blob in the lower left corner. what am I looking at again?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It hurts my eyes trying to focus on it, I can see the aliens head I guess not really the eyes, I like the music to it tho!!!

[edit on 9-7-2007 by ProjectX1986]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That was just the laugh I needed.

Amusing as hell with the gamma up!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It could be real, any thing is possible
. My favorite part is when the alien raises his hand, it looks awesome then the plasma ball comes up!!! Anyways some thing to watch on a slow day.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I did not see anything but the fake plasma ball. Why cannot these crafty aliens see to it that they are photographed in a good light and in focus? How technologically superior do you have to be to do that anyways?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm going to say this one is real... Real freaking hilarious! Actually, it is a pretty funny parody of those other alien "interviews" with the bobbing head and everything. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It reminds me of the alien interview one, but has a cool plasma ball.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's got to be someone's trip toy on a stick or string. EGADS! I'm a believer and there is No way possible this is real. Makes me cranky.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, this is HOAX.

I was unsure at first with my regular gamma level, but upon turning it up, it is clearly an "alien" plush, very similar to this one:

Also, I'm pretty sure you should be getting banned for this. It is dishonorable to knowingly perpetuate a hoax, which you have clearly done here:

Originally posted by ProjectX1986
It could be real, any thing is possible
. My favorite part is when the alien raises his hand, it looks awesome then the plasma ball comes up!!! Anyways some thing to watch on a slow day.

The "hand" detail is only visible after you have turned up your gamma and are able to determine 100% that it is a doll. The fact that you still continue to post as if it could be real implicates you as the hoaxer. Lets see what Springer thinks...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WTF are you talking about getting me kicked off this site lol, i didn't do that video. How do we know you didnt do the video. You need to take some chill pills or some thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't believe you, you blew it with the "hand" comment. Additionally, the youtube video was posted on July 8th, and you posted this thread on the 9th. I'm fairly certain you are the hoaxer. Come now, don't be coy.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
what, that my favorite part was when the alien raises his hand, how does that say any thing. Its funny because its shaking. How does that prove any thing, any ways I am on google video looking for ufo stuff cause im bored.

HaHa, maybe i created the Dramatic Prarie Dog, I might post that on this board to!

Exquist are you batman or some thing, norrowing down every thing.

The video was posted on youtube the 8th, and you posted it on ats on the 9. Wait im on to some thing. Since this may be a trick you have to switch the numbers, so they will appear to be 98. 98 what does that mean, oh wait its a year. What happened that year. Al Gore was V.President. So it must mean Al Gore made the video. Shakes fist at Al gore!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is funny watching you dig yourself in deeper. One other piece of circumstantial evidence: The youtube user lists his age 21, which would mean he could have been born in 1986 if I'm not mistaken (has happened once or twice
)

Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!"
Batman: "Easily."
Robin: "Easily."
Batman: "Good grammar is essential, Robin."
Robin: "Thank you."
Batman: "You're welcome."

[edit on 7/11/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The trouble here is, when stuff like this gets posted, it's that much harder to find the interesting threads. This is an obvious hoax, therefore it doesn't belong here. If you want to post humor, it should be done under BelowTopSecret, ok?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well, that's enough of THAT... :@:
BANNED

Springer...

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I posted on the youtube comment section that it was fake and what do you know, the user has now erased the comment and disabled me from commenting further.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I did not see anything but the fake plasma ball. Why cannot these crafty aliens see to it that they are photographed in a good light and in focus? How technologically superior do you have to be to do that anyways?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

I've got this plush... I won it at the Ventura County fair a number of years ago...

For some reason the video reminds me of this, though I'm not sure as to weather or not this one has been posted before, its funny and for the record, it's FAKE:

www.youtube.com... *** FAKE ***

Interestingly though the alien in this video actually looks symiler to the one from the origional post, all be it this one doesn't show any lights on it...

I sent this link to my wife and she informed me she thought it might be fake (sometimes I think when she says this kind of thing she might actually be talking seriously)... I told her the bathroom on the mothership was probably malfunctioning...

[edit on 7/11/2007 by bobby3]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is sooooo funny. I love the way the OP "chats". I mean, how hilarious can you get? Are there any funnier threads than this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join