It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sylvia brown quack or psychic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even George Noory will not put Brown on C2C anymore George Noory!

What's that tell ya?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How sad! I watched the videos above and that's all I have to say about that. When I saw Ms. Brown on Montell years ago I thought "she's nuts". I thought she was too quick to answer ppls questions, and each time I saw her face come onto the TV screen I turned the channel. I guess if you are greiving a sudden tragic death and you're desperate for answers you would grasp at anything to bring closure to your pain, but that's exactly why ppl, like her, shouldn't be allowed to do this. The pain of loss is so profoundly emobilizing that a person is at their most vulnerable. I think it's really pathetic that ppl like Montell Williams promote this kind of thing. However I never liked him either, not since seeing him emotionally attack a single Mom who was trying to get her ex to pay child support. Montell spent the better part of his show telling her how controlling she was. I couldn't help but think "What is his level of expertise that he should take that stance?" Anyway, I feel sad for the families that reached out to Ms. Brown looking for comfort and only found deceit. What a cruel thing to do!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne is a con artist, and so is her son. They are worse than quacks, they are outright con artists who know exactly what they're doing to defraud people.

I do believe there are real psychics, like Laurie Campbell, Pam Coronado, and yes...John Edward. I think he's the real deal. Sylvia Browne, on the other hand, needs to be in prison.

If anyone is interested in reading about scientific study of some of these psychics, read The Afterlife Experiments by Dr. Gary Schwartz. Interesting book.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join