It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Bikers Most Annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
After a careful study, I determined that Jesus Bikers are the most annoying of all religious types. These are the bikers who still ride around intimidating people on loud bikes, and dress in black leather and gang attire, long scraggly beards and tattoos. In the past, they were morons who rode around in a gang and sold meth and killed people for fun, but now they're all righteous and holy because they found Jesus and believe that they've discovered some mystical key to making everything they did and everything they are somehow okay.

I know what you're thinking. Surely, pedophile priests or those Jehovah's Witnesses who ride around on their bicycles in their white shirts and ties are more annoying. Well, they certainly rank high on the list, but they're all beat out by the Jesus Bikers. This is because their acceptance and embracing of Jesus doesn't really show that they've actually seen the light. If fact, it only points out how monumentally stupid they are that they think this somehow elevates them above the typical ignorant biker, and that they've bought that whole hokey "believe and you will be forgiven, no matter what" rap. No, accepting Jesus isn't going to make up for that dude you beat to death with a motorcycle chain in that hotel room, or those chicks you raped, or all that meth you sold to those schoolkids.

No, no, Mr. Jesus Biker. With Jesus, you've just discovered that you can actually be even more of an annoying, intimidating, and frightening loser than you were before.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've run across many permutations of Christians in this day and age, but had yet to hear of Jesus Bikers. FSM preserve us! I wonder what the local Hells Angels think about this? I wonder if the JBs go to Sturgis?

And I thought that Christian rock was getting to be too much to take. Wow. Thanks for the heads-up.

I decided to Google a bit.

I cannot believe some of this -- just goes to show, in this day and age, anything goes:

bikersforjesus.com...

www.roadridersforjesus.org...

My brain hurts about this. Seriously. Bikers are supposed to be rebelling against the status quo, not upholding it.

My dear uncle the HA is probably spinning in his grave. I should trek down to San Diego and harness the energy somehow.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
After a careful study, I determined that Jesus Bikers are the most annoying of all religious types. These are the bikers who still ride around intimidating people on loud bikes, and dress in black leather and gang attire, long scraggly beards and tattoos. In the past, they were morons who rode around in a gang and sold meth and killed people for fun, but now they're all righteous and holy because they found Jesus and believe that they've discovered some mystical key to making everything they did and everything they are somehow okay.

I know what you're thinking. Surely, pedophile priests or those Jehovah's Witnesses who ride around on their bicycles in their white shirts and ties are more annoying. Well, they certainly rank high on the list, but they're all beat out by the Jesus Bikers. This is because their acceptance and embracing of Jesus doesn't really show that they've actually seen the light. If fact, it only points out how monumentally stupid they are that they think this somehow elevates them above the typical ignorant biker, and that they've bought that whole hokey "believe and you will be forgiven, no matter what" rap. No, accepting Jesus isn't going to make up for that dude you beat to death with a motorcycle chain in that hotel room, or those chicks you raped, or all that meth you sold to those schoolkids.

No, no, Mr. Jesus Biker. With Jesus, you've just discovered that you can actually be even more of an annoying, intimidating, and frightening loser than you were before.

All bikers are not killers,rapest,and don't sell drugs to school children lol..you have some hate for bikers,why idk.You get shorted on a bag?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Bikers i personally think are like normal people sum are violent, sum just want to ride but i dont think they should be passin church brochures out everywhere they go

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't know about JesusBikers.Sounds like an oxymoron to me.However the bikers in my city are well known to be the ones who run both strip clubs and deal the drugs.Not a good influence either way.Believe themselves above the law no matter what.Can't recall ever hearing of any of them being arrested. While I myself am a fan of both motorcycles and black leather, keep the bikers and their BS away from me,preaching Jesus or pushing dope, Don't know whats worse.:shk:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
preaching Jesus or pushing dope, Don't know whats worse.:shk:

According to Karl Marx, they're one and the same.

And I'm not too sure he was off the mark.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not all motorcyclists are bikers... there is a fine line I suppose between the two.

My dad rides with a motorcycle gang of old men who wish they were still in there 20's. They are accountants, doctors, business owners, and just like to get on their loud Harleys and make everyone thing they are big and bad. Kinda like that Hog movie that just came out.

Jesus Bikers, I've been lucky not to have met those yet. I think the whole idea is an oximoron....

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think they're cool.

And nobody's opinion on anything should be influenced by whether or not it's the status quo. Now that's retarded in my opinion. Also, bikers are definitely not the status quo in Christianity, so you could say they're still going against it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Harley are nice bikes. I admit that. However the a-hole who likes to rev his engine at the highest it can go at 3am while driving down my street is annoying as hell. It's uncalled for. Makes me want to do bodily harm to him.

I've yet to see the jesus bikers here.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Seems like to me, you just posted this very erroneous thread to serve as another hit piece against faith and spirituality. "Jesus bikers?" :shk: Never heard of any such thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hahaha! Jesus Bikers! hahahaha!

oh man hahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Never heard of any such thing.

MM posted links, I clicked them and the links work. Now ya heard of them

top topics

join