It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well i should have done this awile back but here goes. I came to ATS after looking for a forum I could express my thoughts and beliefs with out being laughed at and called wierd or crazy. I am a US citizen and i work in the computer industry.

I do have some beliefs which ill share.

1) I do believe that intelligent life exsists beyond earth. Did a college essay on the topic...got an A.... :-)

2) I believe our Government lies to us every day!!!!

3) I believe humans are a product of DNA enhancement. By who dont know.

4) I believe that my generation (im 42) will see the coming earth changes and will find out alot of the secrets from the past.

well just a tid bit into my mind buyt I look forward to the critical thinking and the alternative ideas. ATS is a cut above the rest IMHO and also has some of the best known intellignce in the game today.

Take care

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, geemony!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welcome aboard,

Everything you say was logical. Years ago I was insulted all the time. People slowly are thinking out of the box but they are slow.

I came to realize it wasn't me I know me and I just put out there the things I want to share and it can be taken whatever way one chooses.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi geemony, welcome to Above Top Secret !! Home of brilliant minds.

Dallas

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys , its been awile getting back to this thread but thought id send out a thank you for the welcome.

new topics

top topics

join