It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

national geographic is helping cover up roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
just the other day i was waching the truth behind roswell of watever it was called and at the end it said that it was realy a top secret spy baloon but then i noticed that the show often got off subject like it said that the roweel was much like a 50s alien movie then it went and talked about some movies why whould they do that? seems a little weird to me.

and the son of the man that found the crashed UFO said that the mettal was nothing like anything on earth you couldnt cut it or destroy it in any why then it went to the movie thing and after that it went to the project mobel and how it was simmler to newspaper pic. and the son of the guy that found it said that it had been swiched. then it went into more about mobel and no more alien stuff or witness acounts and that the wird alien writing was realy kid scottch tape seems weid that the military would use kids taype to put together a extrmly top secrtet project

so wat do you think about it?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw that show, too and thought exactly the same thing. It made no sense, what their explanation was. There are alot of these type of UFO shows lately and they must think we're really stupid.
The thing I keep coming back to is that Jesse Marcel, Sr. was in Army intelligence and had finished radar school just 2 years before. Certainly he would know what wood, foil and scotch tape looked like???? Certainly he would also be able to tell the difference between a weather balloon and even Mogul balloon, but also radar targets, and other radar associated things, from some kind of material he'd never seen before. It just doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
would be nice is some more people posted their ideas on this

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeup they are controlled by the goverment. sigh

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw this a while back. The thing was really dishonest in its debunking. What stuck in my mind was when they were talking about the press release. They never mentioned the fact that the Air Force reported they had recovered a flying disc. Instead they said something like, "of course newspapers were quick to report that a flying disc had been recovered," implying that the media made up their own description of what was found. Like I said, dishonest.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
National Geographic used to be... well, National Geographic, a superior source of well researched and documented information of "scholarly quality". Times change.

Since the media tie-up with Murdoch & Co. they would on the surface seem to have slipped from National Geographic to National Enquirer. I no longer subscribe at home or the office to the magazine or send a yearly cheque to the Society.

Now they do "hit-pieces" and work that I no longer value... it isn't just the Roswell issue which others have mentioned and I have not watched... they "drank the Kool-Aid" of conformity and they are welcome to it. The "well is tainted".

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 22-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

new topics

top topics

join