It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Youtube Sasquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
this one is kinda interesting. maybe too good to be true?

"This is footage my son and I were lucky enough to capture on our monthly hike yesterday. I dont know what this is, but we have never ever seen anything in the woods like it. It stood on two feet and had a large stride. We thought it might be a moose from the noises it made and the heavy crushing of branches, but when it came around the corner, we freaked. The second piece of footage is later, it seemed pretty interested in us and then it was gone. I dont claim to know what it is, but the closest thing I can think of is bigfoot, which just makes me feel pretty stupid to say. If anyone has any ideas, please share. Might share the rest of the footage with the right individual as well as the details, but do not want to cause any kind of frenzy."

youtube.com...

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Pinkus2323]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you stop it at 4 sec. it looks like Bigfoot. If I saw this I would have checked for footprints and called for back up.

If that was a Bigfoot you just let history go right by you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Come on. This video is a joke. It walks right up to the cameraman, yet the focus couldn't be worse. Then, in the midst of the creature getting so close that it could reach out and adjust the focus for the cameraman, the video shot just ends. What a joke!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Could be bigfoot, could be Yaphet Koto, how the hell am I supposed to tell the difference?

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks like a man in a Ghille suit. People film Grizzlies and other dangerous wildlife all day and twice on Sunday but when it comes to filming Bigfoot its always blurry and too crappy to see or make out what it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks more like a person in a suit than a bigfoot to me as well. The hair looks more neat and tidy then I think a real bigfoot's hair would look like too.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry but the film is so out of focus I can't tell what it is .. or what it isn't.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
To argue the other side of the focus issue... it appears that the first few seconds and best shots of the subject are highly zoomed in. Even the smallest camera movement shifted the entire screen around. It is also difficult to focus on an object in the woods with so many reference points and depths. Also, I would probably like to be as far away as possible.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It probably was just hairy Uncle Bob in one of his drunk rampages while streaking.
He does this everyday and twice on Sunday.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by realanswers]

[edit on 9-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If anyone has any ideas, please share. Might share the rest of the footage with the right individual as well as the details, but do not want to cause any kind of frenzy."

This always makes me suspect " the rest of the footage...".

The motives usually become apparent after these kinds of statements/comments. MONEY

Sure, cash in on it , but make it believable as possible to start with or copyright your material. Protect yourself, just don't try the 'baiting' effect like so many seem to be doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Looks more like a person in a suit than a bigfoot to me as well. The hair looks more neat and tidy then I think a real bigfoot's hair would look like too.

Hmmm yeah. Also, to me anyhow, it looks just too petite and human like in stature. He also looks like he's off for a stroll to his local corner store....maybe he ran out of sugar?

J.

top topics

join