It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush invokes "Executive Privilege"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
as a way to deny congress testimony from two former aides in response to firings.

Now, I'm pissed. This kind of stuff is being pushed too far. And the worst part is, there's not a thing any of us can do about it. How does this news make you feel?

Link

edit- added link.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by jhanks28cold]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Did we actually think it would happen any other way? This is what the administration does on a daily basis. And you something? This is what I would expect from any administration. Of course they all want to protect their secrets, regardless of party. I say let the courts hash it out.

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
jhanks28cold,

It pisses me off, too. What pisses me off more, is that the American populous isn't doing anything about it. "We" allow it. If we weren't allowing it, everyone would contact their Congress persons and demand an immediate impeachment (as I have repeatedly done).

People have forgotten who actually runs this nation. And that is sickening.

Togetic,

Apathetic responses like yours are what our "Governmental Employees" are counting on. I'm glad you're not surprised sitting there comfortable in your lazy-boy, watching your nation fall apart. I'm saddened by your lack of concern to the blatant and unhidden lynching of America.

If this is what you expect from an administration, then I must share my opinion, and I say your type of administration has no place here in the United States of America.

Letting the courts hash it out... obviously you haven't kept up with who has appointed those in the highest of ranks in the Judicial Branch. Why do you think Bush is so comfortable rebuking the Constitution?

new topics

join