It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for John Lear- Who will get all your material when you pass on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was wondering who will get all your UFO/Alien/bases related material once you leave this planet? have you written it into a will or will it be put to auction whats the plan John. Any chance I could have it, Ill pay for the shipping

[edit on 9-7-2007 by g60kg]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Good Question,

I'd like to see it donated to ATS.

I'd be willing to help type it up / scan it and get it submitted for all to see.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
John will never die, he regenerates like Dr Who. It has something to do with the info he's aquired.(lol) John is your mission on earth nearly complete yet?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It will indeed be a sad day at ATS. John Lear in my opinion is the most idealist person I know. I would hope that to whomever he chooses to entrust his work/record continues to share it with us.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by g60kg

I was wondering who will get all your UFO/Alien/bases related material once you leave this planet? have you written it into a will or will it be put to auction whats the plan John. Any chance I could have it, Ill pay for the shipping

Coincidentally enough I just signed and got my will notarized. Its one page because I don't have anything to speak of other than a lot of books (aviation) and worthless knick knacks from around the world. I didn't specify who gets what but I did appoint my wife as executor.

As to the ufo files and information I have collected over the years, they will be up for grabs. I see those as essentially worthless because, the skeptics notwithstanding, we are mining on the moon, traveling to Mars, exploring Europa and people are still trying to figure out what really happened at Roswell. All those files were just building blocks of information to get to where I am now.

I don't know very much more than I've posted on ATS. I have no big secrets. I'll probably be around a good while as I have to cleanup the mine (restore the land to its original state) before I leave and there are about 500 yards of concrete and 4 buildings to dismantle and dispose of.

But when I leave its hard for me to imagine that there was anything more important I discovered (or actually figured out would be a better term) than that there is a civilization of human beings living on the moon.

That statement seems so far out to some but for those who know it to be true it is jokingly obvious. Here is a huge planet one quarter the size of earth, orbiting earth, we never get to see the other side, we've allegedly only been there 6 times in the past 38 years, we are told its dead, gray, airless, with no gravity and no atmosphere; but just remember what I'm saying to you: that the moon in uninhabited, that it has no atmosphere, that it is a gray, dead, world is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

That statement seems so far out to some but for those who know it to be true it is jokingly obvious. Here is a huge planet one quarter the size of earth, orbiting earth, we never get to see the other side, we've allegedly only been there 6 times in the past 38 years, we are told its dead, gray, airless, with no gravity and no atmosphere; but just remember what I'm saying to you: that the moon in uninhabited, that it has no atmosphere, that it is a gray, dead, world is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

When I first listened to your interview, it doesn't seem to be far fetched. It's a perfect place to hide while mining some of the riches of the solar system.

I have searched on google but I havent found something specific about some info. To John Lear or anyone who's reading, is the orbital lock of our moon unique to earth alone, or there are other moons similar to our moon, in that the same side is always facing the earth?

I haven't found yet any information regarding this about other moons. Can you or anyone else enlighten me?

[edit on 11-7-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

As to the ufo files and information I have collected over the years, they will be up for grabs. .

than that there is a civilization of human beings living on the moon.

Thanks for your reply John. I was wondering how much material you have collected over the years on the subject (ufos etc) physiacally like how many boxes, also would you give away any material now?

Also going off topic slightly, I was wondering if there is another thread on here where you explain the whole moon civilization thing from the begining i.e. when you fisrt learnt of this and how who and all the rest of it. And if you have any photographic evidence otheer than the ones I have already seen, as I cant see anything in them

cheers
KG

[edit on 11-7-2007 by g60kg]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by g60kg

Thanks for your reply John. I was wondering how much material you have collected over the years on the subject (ufos etc) physically like how many boxes, also would you give away any material now?

5 or 6 legal sized file cabinet drawers 26" deep. Remember it is not the information contained in the documents per se. It is the building blocks they provide. I am going to keep them for awhile to see if my children have any interest. Also, from time to time, someone comes up with some obscure point from 30 or 40 years ago and I can usually go out and pull up a related document.

Also going off topic slightly, I was wondering if there is another thread on here where you explain the whole moon civilization thing from the begining i.e. when you fisrt learnt of this and how who and all the rest of it. And if you have any photographic evidence otheer than the ones I have already seen, as I cant see anything in them.

No specific thread. Eventually I will start one called, "The Case For the Civilization on the Moon."

But here is the long of the short of it:

I was trying to figure out why so many of Apollo pictures were faked. I was pretty sure we had gone to the moon so the question was “What was NASA hiding?”

Then I got visited by a former NASA psychologist (who has since disappeared off of the face of the earth) who told me that his job was to help the Apollo crews work through not being able to tell the public about what they saw on the moon. He described what the astronauts had told him about the huge ‘constructs’.

Then I wanted to know what would have caused Alan Bean to have seen “black patent shoes” in the moons sky.

Then I read Mitchells statement that he couldn’t ‘resurrect the feelings’ of what it was like to be on the moon.

Then there was Ingo Swanns book “Penetration”. Swan certainly wasn’t making anything up.

Then there was the lengthy ‘neutral point’ debate in which one or 2 ATS posters tried to counter.

Then the Lick photo of the explosion near Endymion.

Then LO-2-162 with all the vapor rising. Not to even mention the buildings and equipment.

Then the Zond 3 photo.

December 4, 2006 (my birthday) was the day I started scanning far side pictures from SP-246. The first one I scanned was Apollo 8-12-2209. It was hard to believe I was looking at a city on the far side. I took it over to Zorgons house. He saw the same buiidngs as I did and found the city square.

Then I scanned LO-1-102 from 2 different sources, saw the huge 'in your face' mining operation and took it over to Zorgon’s. We spent a couple of hours looking over the mining operation. He was the one who found the control tower and elevated pipe line in the mining area.

Sometimes overwhelming evidence does not, by itself, present a truth simply because the truth is too obvious. It’s like the elephant in the living room that nobody can see because their view is being blocked.

So it took several months for me to come to terms with what I knew. And the answer came exactly like this: F***! There’s a civilization up there.

So when you say you can’t see anything in the pictures I believe you. You are not supposed to see anything. Nobody is supposed to know this secret. And by nobody I mean the rank and file like you and me. Certain parts of the government know it and have been up there for over 40 years.

I honestly don’t expect anybody to believe that the moon has a civilization. It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other. I would imagine that in another 100 years many will know it. But not today. And not tomorrow. And not next year.

What is satisfying is that on occasion I will get an email that says something like, “thanks for helping me remove the wool from over my eyes.”

What that statement means is that many who are stuck in the web and secrecy of compartmentalization have enough bits and pieces of information, combined with what I am saying, to figure out the truth.

When Neil Armstrong told us that to discover new ideas and learn about 'places to go beyond belief' we would have to ‘remove one of truths protective layers’. He was telling us what the NASA psychologist told me. In order to promote a lie you have to convince someone it’s the truth, simply because, inherently, nobody wants to lie.

So here’s the truth: “The moon is a big dead ball. There is no air, no gravity, no atmosphere. It is a colorless, gray, glob of dirt without the slightest trace of life. If you stayed out too long in your spacesuit you would turn to dust. That is if you weren’t fried by the heat of the sun or frozen into an ice cube. And that's the tuth. At least, that’s NASA’s truth.

If you are able to remove 'one of truths protective layers', you might find a truth that is quite different. I did.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No specific thread. Eventually I will start one called, "The Case For the Civilization on the Moon."

Thanks for the reply John. I cant wait until you start a proper indepth step by step thread, that way I can hopefully gain a better understanding of what is going on. In the meanwhile I will try and research some of the names and books you have mentioned that support your theory

thanks again
KG

top topics

join