It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17, 2007 11:11 a.m. GMT -- Fire The Grid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh man.

I can't believe people bought into this gimmicky nonsense.

People this is simply a quick money making endeavor on her behalf. She knows that their are plenty of people that are hopeful and positively spiritual out in the world that are looking for a direction to focus that energy on. Usually those people tend to also be a bit gullible and Fire the Grid is the latest in a long line of age old spirituality cons that taps that resource and fades rapidly or creates an additional follow-up spiritual "act" that is required.

Although I suspect she'll stretch this out longer since she went through the process of creating a logo and has began merchandising the heavenly beings message. Fire the Grid aprons, mugs, t-shirts, screen-savers and an 85$ magnet?

That's right folks...wipe you barbecue sauce stained hands on an apron with a "message" from Angels on it. Just try an avoid staining the Lords logo.

The best part was when the beings told her which music they really liked...or hid prayer messages in or whatever... and she suggested everyone go out and buy "Love and Light". He even dedicated his album to her and will give her the proceeds from the sales so she can travel. How conveniently sweet.

I am sure she knew this musician long before this scheme came into play.

So now that the "Grid" has been "Fired"...what's new? What changed?
Come on...this is very sad.

What's the next rabbit she plans to pull out of her hat?
Believe that the beings have another mission for her soon to come.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
For those of you who are skeptic or unwilling, no problem we understand why.

Yeah it's because we have seen this before, but feel free paint anyone who disagrees as a "negative soul" since I'm sure she has too. These scams are becoming more and more common.

Using the Lord Name in Gain?

Didn't Oral Roberts claim to have had a vision from God and was told that if he didn't raise 8 million he would die in 12 months? I believe he raised a little over 9 million from his believers.

Theres always a reluctant ("I didn't choose to be...") prophet out there when there is profit to be made from God's good word.

The truth is you don't need any of them to find the spiritual changes you desire. It's something personal that an individual must do so don't wait for someone with a book deal to show you the way. Certainly don't go out and buy a coffee mug from the enlightened prophet. That's a red flag.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Oh man.

I can't believe people bought into this gimmicky nonsense.

People this is simply a quick money making endeavor on her behalf. She knows that their are plenty of people that are hopeful and positively spiritual out in the world that are looking for a direction to focus that energy on. Usually those people tend to also be a bit gullible and Fire the Grid is the latest in a long line of age old spirituality cons that taps that resource and fades rapidly or creates an additional follow-up spiritual "act" that is required.

Although I suspect she'll stretch this out longer since she went through the process of creating a logo and has began merchandising the heavenly beings message. Fire the Grid aprons, mugs, t-shirts, screen-savers and an 85$ magnet?

That's right folks...wipe you barbecue sauce stained hands on an apron with a "message" from Angels on it. Just try an avoid staining the Lords logo.

The best part was when the beings told her which music they really liked...or hid prayer messages in or whatever... and she suggested everyone go out and buy "Love and Light". He even dedicated his album to her and will give her the proceeds from the sales so she can travel. How conveniently sweet.

I am sure she knew this musician long before this scheme came into play.

So now that the "Grid" has been "Fired"...what's new? What changed?
Come on...this is very sad.

What's the next rabbit she plans to pull out of her hat?
Believe that the beings have another mission for her soon to come.

To tell you the truth i honestly dont no, but i hoped that this wasnt a fake, i mean i actually waited till that day was over and did the meditation thing, i do belive in the power of thought...I mean if you look at the book and the movie the secret, what the bleep do we know, and other stuff that talk about the power of thought. Oh there was also a study done were 20,000 people came into a town and meditated for a little bit, it showed that the towns crime rate was reduced by 20%, they figured that out from and earlier study.

Also some thing that sounded familure was that i remember on a video lecture some guy was talking about the pleadeians and how they transformed their planet and helped it heal by projecting all their mental energy into the atmosphere and changing everything on the planet and eleiminating disease and stuff. I guess this is sort of like the same thing...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was able to participate in the event and I didn't pay her anything. I feel you are being unnecessarily pessimistic. Even is her entire story is untrue, I strongly believe that no evil can come from an hour of peaceful reflection and prayer for the betterment of humanity.

I do however choose to believe her story, there are some things that are not of this realm. My grandma even told me a story about when she was little and had a very horrible fever.

She must have been dreadfully ill, because she said she had a vision of a very beautiful place where she met a kind man who asked her if she was hungry. He then offered her several pieces of food that were very delicious and seemed to last forever. He then told her that she would not be able to stay in this place, she would have to return from whence she came.

She recovered from her fever, but remembers that vision very clearly and contends that she was dying and this man was an angel. She is a very kind woman and I love her very much. She is full-blooded Mexican and a Catholic.

I hate that damn church for dominating our indigenous peoples, they did not spread the will of Christ to Latin America. That is perhaps a subject for another topic though.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Rhain
For those of you who are skeptic or unwilling, no problem we understand why.

Yeah it's because we have seen this before, but feel free paint anyone who disagrees as a "negative soul" since I'm sure she has too. These scams are becoming more and more common.

[[edit on 18-7-2007 by lee anoma]

That line was not to be taken with sarcasm, it was sincere. I only learned about what fire the grid ment on the 16th. It did not cost me a cent, they have not asked for a cent. I am reading into this at face value. This woman is sincere in my opinion, I have no reason to think otherwise. If you can disprove her story and prove she is in this for the money then I will shrug my shoulders and say "oh well". My point being it did not bother me to participate, my kids got a kick out of it...no harm done.

So I await the debunker to post their facts.

Princton University offers some reading of the day for "Fire The Grid".

noosphere.princeton.edu...

[edit on 18/7/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Princton University offers some reading of the day for "Fire The Grid".

noosphere.princeton.edu...

[edit on 18/7/07 by Rhain]

....and on that princeton page is this youtube link:

shelley yates video part 1

Well, now I don't know what to think.
She says she had hated life before this incident and was suicidal. She says she was sexually abused as a child. Well it's great she's admitting this, but why can't anyone leading a spiritual revolution be "normal" so to speak??
Either way, her message is good. I just hope she's not some troubled person looking for attention and a mass following of people. If you don't know, before the Fire the Grid event she had already planned the second event called "The Cause" which is some other project. I think you can find out about it from her website. If this is a fraud, I think I'm going to
but for now I'll remain positive. Watch the video, at least part 1 if you don't want to watch all the parts.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It worked people, IT WORKED!!!

Check out the following Princeton report.

Princeton GCP report

They have an ongoing GCP (Global Consciousness Project) which tracks positive and negative trends on any given day. I'm not exactly sure how it worked, but take a look at that page. Read it, and then read down by the graph pictures. You will see a substantial spike right there at 11:11, and that day had already been on a negative downward trend. Again, I'm not sure how there system works, but it is also on the front page of the C2C website if you care to check it out.

Great job in participating everyone. Since it changes the global trend for that day, if we did this type of thing every day, or 3 days a week to start, I think we could shift this planet and the people in no time. I'm shocked at the results we got just from that.

Allow me to also note that I was watching the senate's All-Night-Session last night on the Iraq War, hoping they would come to some agreement. I really do hope things will start to get peaceful and not go the other way. If we all keep meditating for peace and love, it is inevitable that we will win. The world wont operate on that level of war, power, and greed when the majority of the people (if we can become the majority) have an agenda for human life and peace all over the world. Keep shining!!!

[edit on 7/19/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think this is awesome. I don't really know what else to think about it. Skepticism is useless against a project that has us focus positive thoughts together at the same time.

I participated at 7:11 est with my wife and i tell you i felt lifted and at one point I felt a little like i felt on mushrooms when i was a teenager. Its a powerful feeling, hard to explain but it came strong then faded and came strong again.

In the last ten or so minutes of the experiment birds started chirping loudly outside my window. It was such odd timing but about a minute after the experiment had ended they stopped chirping.

The whole experience was fantastic and i can't wait to do it again.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
They have an ongoing GCP (Global Consciousness Project) which tracks positive and negative trends on any given day. I'm not exactly sure how it worked, but take a look at that page. Read it, and then read down by the graph pictures. You will see a substantial spike right there at 11:11, and that day had already been on a negative downward trend. Again, I'm not sure how there system works, but it is also on the front page of the C2C website if you care to check it out.

Uh... time zones?

And clock inaccuracy.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
11:11 GMT! people have the intelligence to find out what time zone relates to 11:11 GMT! that is what we all did.. so we made sure we were doing it all at the same time!

And if this story is real or not, it has brought a massive MASSIVE group conciousness together to give good "energy" to the Earth and give a sense of unity to the people out there who want to believe that they can do good for the world and want to help it. Group conciousness is valuable because it harnesses energy and connects all of us to the source that moves creation forwards.

Positive energy positive thinking creates our world that we are trying to make better in these days of so much anger.

There is no need to say its worthless as nothing possitve is worthless that causes no one any harm... if you did not take part then that was your choice, if you think it was a NWO plan then think that, for people who wish to carry on believing that positive energy can work miricles then it will do.

Carry on sharing the light and finding out that inside ourselves we can answer a lot of questions that the external enviroment cant.

Keep loving and sharing. x

Lifes to short here on Earth to be so negative and against trying to make people connect in positive ways.

Lighten up disbelievers! Smile and be happy in the moments that we can be!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join