It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17, 2007 11:11 a.m. GMT -- Fire The Grid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

July 17, 2007 11:11 a.m. GMT -- Fire The Grid

www.firethegrid.com

We are now in a time when natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and tidal waves are dramatically affecting our planet, and our lives on it. We now have the power to destroy this beautiful Earth quickly, with atomic power, or more slowly, with pollution and devastation of our resources, and overpopulation. I have been guided to tell you that we also have the very real power to save this planet, and to make it a loving and healthy place for ourselves and for future generations. Please take a few minutes to read my story. It will hopefully save our Earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I suggest everyone read the three parts of this story, THE STORY, THE PROBLEM, and THE PLAN. It is very interesting and is called Fire The Grid.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thank you for this alert.

This has now confirmed that it is very well yet another NWO scheme, because, the 18th has a VERY significant numerology relation with the illuminati and what not.

Thank you,
/7A

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

This has now confirmed that it is very well yet another NWO scheme, because, the 18th has a VERY significant numerology relation with the illuminati and what not.

Thank you,
/7A

Care to share how you confirmed such a thing? Who are you contacts and what are they're sources

After all, we all know how well their plans for 07/07/07 went off, even after all the ATS warnings of terrorist actions and other BS that never happened:

NWO plans for mass human sacrificies

Time is running out
The next big attack

[edit on 9-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

[edit on 9-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, for one reason or another, some collective good intention/meditation/focus never hurts and it may help people to unite and become more positive. I usually skip reasons and stories since most are exaggerated, but reality is, we are too disconnected and this causes a lot of problems.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thank you,
/7A

This has absolutely nothing to do with NWO and is no conspiracy. How in the world would meditating for an hour by radiating love and harmony benefit the NWO in any way? Not everything in this world is meant to harm you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm just going to tell you Al Gore said this campaigne will occur for the next 3-5 years. A persuasion campaigne, IT IS undeniable now. So stop your babbal and accept the fact, that Live Earth and a whole lot of other projects set by the NWO are targeting groups of people with there beliefs with sponsorship propaganda. Want something comforting to know to? This will happen for the next 80 years. Don't believe it because, you'd most likely be dead to find that out. I know things that are several levels above top secret and that is why you don't accept it. It is to far out and your conditioned not to even consider it.

Thank you,
/7A

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not everything in this world is meant to harm you.

Everyday you and every individual is harmed by time, the inevitable, pain and suffering. It is unstoppable and this dimented creation has yet to end.

Meditating and balancing chakras are a good way to keep a positive outlook and distancing yourself from evil spirits.

It is important to balance your 4 areas:

Physical, mental, spiritual, and social.

By not keeping those areas balanced and strong in a lopsided way is unhealthy. It is a fact.

/7A

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I know things that are several levels above top secret and that is why you don't accept it. It is to far out and your conditioned not to even consider it.

Please. Do share. (?)
No one has scratched the "several levels above top secret" portion of my cerebellum in quite some time. I truly look forward to said stroking. :pants:

I haven't used Conditioner in ages ... raw eggs do the trick, for me.

According to your philosophy, the " Live Earth and a whole lot of other projects" are little more than obscure, YET tightly-knit Concerted, efforts put forth by the puppeteers striving to invoke a New World Order.

I guess I'll have to check that against my "knit-one, purl-two" instruction manual ... too many loose threads, in my opinion.

Carry on, though ...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am PRO atomic power . not atomic fision but atomic fusion. I like nuclear fusion its the only clean energy reliable enough to bring enough power to us all . wind and solar are only a back up and can be place on buildings to have the basic computerized homes powered . power consumption will rise and its needed to have more energy availble.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm just going to tell you Al Gore said this campaigne will occur for the next 3-5 years. A persuasion campaigne, IT IS undeniable now. ...

Oh, well if "Al Gore" said so then "IT" must be true, who is to question the words of AG, God forbid, he knows all
or is it that you know all?

I know things that are several levels above top secret that is why you don't accept it.

Please do explain with the ones who "don't accept it". You may be surprised on what "levels" other ATS members are in tuned with and understand.

The NWO being involved in the enlightenment of this women and her experience I highly doubt is connected as the NWO isn't, in my opinion, concerned with individuals who claim such a thing happened to them, the NWO has much more "important" things to deal with that concern "them".

If this women thinks she and others on earth can "fire the grid", then more power to her and her follower's as I am sure any outcome if any can't hurt the planet anymore then any nuclear test has already done.

But what do "I know", I didn't vote for Al Gore.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I had a dream about this date

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
very sad that you can't even go out on a lark, anymore, without considering whether you are inviting self-destruction through mind-control programs and whatnot.

fire the media.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm just going to tell you Al Gore said this campaigne will occur for the next 3-5 years. A persuasion campaigne, IT IS undeniable now. So stop your babbal and accept the fact, that Live Earth and a whole lot of other projects set by the NWO are targeting groups of people with there beliefs with sponsorship propaganda. Want something comforting to know to? This will happen for the next 80 years. Don't believe it because, you'd most likely be dead to find that out. I know things that are several levels above top secret and that is why you don't accept it. It is to far out and your conditioned not to even consider it.

Thank you,
/7A

Don't insult me. I absolutely know about the secrets and NWO propoganda, but obviously you can't read or you wouldn't have responded in such a childish fashion. I said FIRE THE GRID was NOT an NWO campaign. Meditating love and harmony does not help any secret agenda or raise money for them. I can see how you may warp this idea and try to tie it in to global warming and green product revenue, but it has nothing to do with it. Al Gore or any other NWO figurehead would not wish to be part of a story where a woman said she was contacted by "light beings." So next time you wish to be rude, keep it to yourself.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
I am PRO atomic power . not atomic fision but atomic fusion. I like nuclear fusion its the only clean energy reliable enough to bring enough power to us all . wind and solar are only a back up and can be place on buildings to have the basic computerized homes powered . power consumption will rise and its needed to have more energy availble.

I'm not sure what this has to do with this thread? Please explain.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
I had a dream about this date

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well then may I suggest strongly (after reading your BTS thread on your dream) that you participate in this mass meditation and healing for the earth and humanity on this day. You can click the link in my signature for all the details. One hour of time is certainly not much to ask of anyone, especially when the benefits could prove rewarding, and the alternative --- well, not so good.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Eh, I'm going to have to wake up at 4 am, but if it will help save humanity, I guess I can scratch up the time.

I would recommend everyone put their collective wills together and just try and bring some good into this world using the power of prayer/meditation/harmonics, which has time and time again proven a scientifically repeatable (if not explainable) phenomena.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This would be a great thing to participate in.

'Mind over matter,' thoughts creating reality. All really huge steps for most people to believe. I'm already on the wagon, but quantum physics is not something the average person can grasp. I don't understand even a small portion of it, but I can agree with the idea of being one and everything being connected.

If this is going to help raise the vibration of our planet, why not. Count me in. That is, if I can wake up in time. I think it'll be 4am for me too
. I'm on the west coast.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that more people are going to participate in this. As far as I know, there are at least several million people worldwide that are going to do this -- I base that on my calculations of how many people she has reached and told this to, and an approximate percentage of people that will actually do it. Of course if more people than I predict actually do it, then we could have 10 or 20 million people worldwide participating. That is a substantial amount of conscious energy being focused at any given time. Hopefully positive results will flourish, and perhaps we will all notice a vibration of energy flowing through us for that hour (and maybe long afterwards).
Try to get your friends and family to jump on the bandwagon. I have already informed over 20 people and if just 2 of them do it, it's terrific! Imagine if we all told 20 people, and 2 of those told 20 more, and so on.... As of this post, we only have 3 days, 8 hours and 23 minutes left so please do your best to spread the word around the world.

My only concern is the actual time of the event, but this is an unavoidable circumstance. She said on Coast To Coast AM that the minutes of :11 were chosen to synchronize the event with everyone on the planet regardless of time zone, since the hours change but not the minutes. That's not true though, and she even shows it on her website (link below). What about the countries in the middle east or Newfoundland that have half hour time zone differences? Their local time would be X:41. I advise everyone to double check their local time zone conversion before this event takes place. You certainly wouldn't want to find out later that you either jumped the gun or were too late.

Fire the Grid - WORLD CLOCK conversions

Peace, Love and Light,
PJ

[edit on 7/13/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
pjslug,

I will do my best to wake up at 4am on the 17th. I can't guarantee anything though...

I plan on having the alarm set for 4am and 4:10 so I'll be awake then.

However, staying in a meditative state for over an hour at that time may be tough. In all likelihood I will fall asleep. I hope I can stay up.

This would be a wondrous event to partake in.

You know what the IRONY of this is.

This is my 1,111th post. Yes 1111th post. That's rather strange isn't it

Coincidence?

Applause: 11

[edit on 13-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join