It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Roswell Special on Monday Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
OK, now there is a FOX Roswell Special on Monday Morning.

I can't believe all the interest in this stuff suddenly.

Any ideas why FOX, especially, is getting interested?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You know what we will be saying in the near future?

"It was so obvious all along. ET's are here, in fact, they never really left."

Watch.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ratings. I think it's just natural that they go after a niche that the other networks hide from. Love'em or hate'em they seem to take risks and it's paid off in the long run.

Who was the one that first showed the Alien Autopsy: Fox

Fox News hasn't done it much, but Fox has always promoted the spacey side of things ever since the X-Files started. My gut says that Murdoch has seen how the younger generation growing up has a lot of interest in this, so he's going to test the waters. Just us talking about it on the internet is free pub for Fox...you don't hear CBS or NBC getting any love.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Many times before I've seen FOX and other networks state they have something new to report and after watching the entire broadcast they finally mention something lame about a blurry UFO pic at the last minute of the news program
all after saying for over an hour to "stay tuned" for a "Special Report".

Hopefully this "Special" isn't just some quick re-mention of old info at the end of some Morning Talk Show as a way to just get viewers to watch it.

Not a good way to start off my Monday

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well because FOX does a half decent job at picking up stories that other news networks chuck as trash or unworthy of mentioning. CNN being the worst..who blatantly ridiculed a UFO witness recently. I'm sure FOX will gain a mass of new followers if they began to broadcast -alternative- news items. Hopefully I catch this special tomorrow sometime...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Y'know, on our TVNZ main 6 o clock news tonight, they had a big story on '60 years since Roswell'. Amazing eh!!! And to my surprise, the entire article was supportive of the UFO field, much of it comprised excerpts from the Out Of The Blue documentary. Quotes from Jimmy Carter, footage from the Phoenix Lights etc. The only bit that didn't look good was the old 'wobbly-tin-pot-in-the-sky' Billy Meier film, it's a shame they had to include that.

But wow, just wow... is the tide turning, or what? Have the CIA gone to sleep? Are they no longer vetting the ufo stories? Or is this a slow deliberate 'leak' to prepare us?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Let's hope it's not a compilation of UFO YouTube clips, god help us.

Hey speaking of UFO YouTube clips
- I haven't seen this version of Roswell before. Aside from the staged shot at the beginning, the rest is pretty compelling & the last shot of the hand is downright creepy to me (call me crazy). What movie or hoax video is this from anyway?

www.youtube.com...

join