It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheehan Considers Challenge to Pelosi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sheehan Considers Challenge to Pelosi

www.breitbart.com

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) - Cindy Sheehan, the soldier's mother who galvanized the anti-war movement, said Sunday that she plans to seek House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's congressional seat unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.
Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush. That's when Sheehan and her supporters are to arrive in Washington, D.C., after a 13-day caravan and walking tour starting next week from the group's war protest site near Bush's Crawford ranch.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Looks like the "stray" is foaming at the mouth and once again will bite the hand of her "masters." Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the "party of deceit" are going to get exactly what they deserve when you allow the mentally ill do your bidding. I doubt they'll toss Cindy a bone and file articles of impeachment, and I'll bet dollars to donuts (keep your greasy fingers off them Michael Moore) that Cindy will follow through and run as an independent against "Herr Speaker." Can you imagine San Francisco represented by a Republican?

I can.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

join