It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well,
I am blown away!!!! I really don't know what to say. This has totally rocked my world to its very foundation. It is a greatreminder to how powerful we really are. I tried it and I'll be damned if every single cloud I focused on didn't disappear. I actually cleared an entire section of the sky, with each cloud saying to myself "that had to be a coincidence."
I woke my wife up from her nap and said "come here, I want you to see something."
I proceeded to tell her "pick a small cloud and I will make it disappear"
She scoffed at me " oh Christopher what have you been reading now?"
She picked one and I said "ok, now watch this"
Within a minute the cloud was GONE!!
She didn't know what to think. I did it with her several more times but it still doesn't quite fit into her head. I have spoken with her several times about it since and she doesn't want to talk about it.
You have really stirred the pot in my family.....THANKS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting. I will try this when I can and tell you my results

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Cbass, you are a true philosopher. We should all be shaken to our foundations when we learn of this, but many of us just say "well whaddaya know" without integrating it into our world view.

I read of cloud-dissolving forty years ago, and seriously doubted it could be so, but I decided to give it a try. On the next fluffy-little-cloud day I stood outside and picked one cloud, and gazed at it until it disappeared and all the others remained. Thinking it was a coincidence, and knowing that little clouds often do dissipate, I picked another and tried again -- and again that one, and no others, disappeared. After six more experiments, I was convinced. And clearly this was not magic or mysticism, it was just some kind of physics outside the scope of our materialistic "objective" sciences. I could feel very rapid little pulses going out to the sky from my right eye, and a rather smooth, gentle energy returning into my left eye.

I thought "o sh-t, now I am going to have to go through every single thing I have been taught and have ever thought, and reorder it all from the ground up. And I have been working away at that ever since. from see see writer

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You know what, i just have to ask: why do you all ALWAYS want t burst clouds? Why not try to make more, if you're going to try playing with the weather? Clouds are nice, and the charge in the air, and the smell from the rain cleaning the air is even nicer.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I found this site in reverse. First I experienced the strange phenomenon of staring at clouds and having them dissipate and then reappear. This happened three times to me this last week. My internet search began with the Google search "Clouds disappear when I stare at them." After some research, I found my way to this site. Trust me folks. This is a true thing. I have finally found my "gift" (aside from the fact that I know when people are lying and I can tell by looking at a person if he/she has a problem with depth perception or whose eyes are sensitive to lights when driving at night). None of these so-called "gifts" have graced my pockets with one thin dime. Nada. I am, however, wondering just exactly what "cloudbusting" means. What a completely useless "gifting". Ah, well, such is life.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I remember doing this once years ago with a large rainy stratus cloud, except I kept imagining lines running down certain areas of the cloud and it began to break up along those line...

Of course at the time I was highly skeptical that it was actually me doing the breaking, assuming it to be a huge coincidence.

But after reading some of this topic I am now convinced it was me doing the breaking up will probably have another go tomorrow if there's any large clouds hanging about

Of course thats pretty much certain in Ireland.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yep, it can be done. You also can use the Orgon Energy to break up or form rain clouds. In 1984 I wondered what was those tiny specks od Light dancing around were. Timothy told me that it was Natural Orgon Eenrgy. If you want to know more read up on William Reich. spelled right?.

He had witness that I could send storms away and bring rain, and when I got angry, well we won't get into that. I told him I prayed to God for Him to send or bring rains. I had this much Faith cause I noticed since I was 16 that Stuff happened when it came to the weather. He knew how to train me in this and did so...in Wyoming. You find the tiny specks of Light Energy that seem to dance around. Try this a on clear sunny day since you can find them better. They will pass through anything. When you see them draw them to you. Then you will see how they start to come in your direction. Get alot or alittle depending on what you want to do with it.
The reason I say try this on a sunny day is becuse if it's a cloudy day or a storm coming close, this specks of Light Energy slow down ..get bogged down and seem to have some surrounded by a darker matter. I did not know what would happen if you used these.

This Orgon Enery can heal you, bring Light Energy in you if you draw it to you. You can also use to heal others if you draw enough of it, then send to the area you want to heal.

To break up clouds...you draw it to you..absorb and find the cloud and
direct this Orgon Energy toward the cloud and it will bust up. Also you can direct it to a cloud and make it grow and cause a rain cloud.
Well..in 1984 I did my first rain cloud and my last. I have the picture of that cloud and it looks like a nuclear bom cloud went and when the storm came over the little town of Wheatland Wyoming it devastated the crops. I told Timothy I'll go using Faith and asking God to do it. He does it right the first time and I don't have to worry about the ripple effect nor the Kamar.

I will share the 2 photos. I am out of black ink in printer but will get it Tuesday. And hopefully by then to I can figure out how to fly better in this Site to upload/share photos. I also have a photo of that same time frame, 1984 Wyoming and it like those strange UFO photos shown here on this Forum and I will share that too. Looks like a UFO could hide in one of those types of clouds..heh. Yes I hae a document by Timothy in 1984 signed and notarized that he witness alot of this with me.

Between the Years 1984 and 1989 I traveled by car/hitched to help desperate area in drought prayed for rain and it would always rain and help. i had alot of documention of my travels but they were stolen along with 17 years of my work and documents. I was scapbooking before scapbooking as cool...1978-1993
Remember Hurricane Elana spelled? 1985 (lived in Florida off and on for 17 years) Tampa Florida 1985... John wanted a Hurricane and I didn't. That's why it kept going back and forth as it couldn't make up it's mind. It finally went out into the Gulf harming no one that I can recall. i have a few stories I shall share one day.

After 6 years I saw how the government could care less about the environment, always giving me the excuse that it would cost to much money to switch over to solar/water/wind power and I warned them it will cost a lot more in the long run if they didn't. More later.
I was also an environmentlist advocate/protestor. and after 1995 I bascially left helping alone. If they weren't going to change what was /they were causing to have these droughts and to change their ways what was the point. I will share all about this/me when I get settled in. I was in the 1980's what most are just now realizing there's no way around it...change it has got to come. Now where is that research I was looking for that led me here? Cloud Power Tech Truth, Love & True Light

reply to post by lightseeker

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is there any chance that cloud busting could be responsible for what they call "Hole Punch" clouds?

I saw one of these over Ottawa a couple of summers ago, but no pictures I can find are as perfect as the one I saw. It was a perfect circle and the edges were super crisp, like it had been cut out with photoshop.

I'd like to see someone attempt to make one of these by cloud busting. I'm anxious to try it myself, but unfortunately it's nothing but clear skies here at the moment.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by The Cusp]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That's something I used to do often as a kid. Totaly forgot about it until reading this thread... I'll give it another try and see how much has changed in me

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do this whenever we get the right kind of cloudy day. Its amusing and calming to sit outside and watch the sky.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Take care what you start..as if want rain, build clouds to make rain, remember to also keep an eye on it in case you need to stop it raining too. Learned that in 1985.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by Levita

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can do it and I too didn't believe it at first but now I do it all the time...I thought it was coincidence until I did it time after time after time...never failed to work...The other clouds all maintained their integrity but "my" clouds poofed away into nothing....I freaked hubby out and my kids thought i was fooling them...because I do fool them a lot...but once they saw it they joined in on the fun!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I made one turn into a heart before it faded away

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join