It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Hey, if clouds are all vapor and all and can be manipulated via concentration, I wonder if you can do it with other such light things. Can you manipulate water? Steam? DNA? (DNA is most probable because praying hard sometimes = cure) Electricity?

What about manipulating the water inside your own body
If you've watched the documentary "What the %$&£ do we know?", they use the experiments done by Mr.Emoto where he showed what happened when intention was set on water, which was then frozen and analysed under a light microscope.. the most beautiful and best patterns of the water crystals were from a Zen monk, or those where "love" had been intended.

Water is said to be the most responsive of the four elements. Not sure why, thats just what i heard somewhere. Also heard that water is linked to '___' in a way (when people have used '___' near oceans or lakes etc they have been taken to a whole new level).

I don't think cloud busting falls into the catergory of "psychic powers". Evidently most people can do cloud busting straight off the bat, and it would not suprise me if everyone could do it first time, providing they believed it was possible, and that they actually tried to do it.

I just think its something else, due to the fact that its so easily done, and its to do with water, and not say moving physical objects across a table.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by pjslug
Still no video footage of anyone doing this in a tank in a controlled environment.

I still see no footage of God but people still believe in that lol

Oh, but is that different?

You don't see god day to day, if ever. You see clouds all the time.

Er yeah...

I don't see what point you're trying to make.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i have been chuckling at this thread for a while now .. but today i decided to try it out..

Holy **&&

worked everytime... the wife scoffed it would do that anyway she said. after i dissolved 2 really fast in front of our very eyes.!!

so i told her to point to a cloud and we would NOT concentrate on it .. left it 10 mins nothing happened , cloud was roughly the same, right i said now i am gonna dissolve it . within 2 mins it was gone ... great thread!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Another happy cloud buster, welcome my friend

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm sure I've read that one of the tests parapsychologists used to test psychic powers was one where they had a thin jet of falling water, and the subjects had to make it fall to one side more than the other. Results showed more than chance that they had the power to do this. I think it was one of those tests where folk who believed they were lucky had hits and the ones who generally believed themselves to be unlucky failed the tests.I'll try to find something online and post it here.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ONCE ONE HAS CLOUD BURSTING MASTERED.TRY CREATING CLOUDS OUT OF KNOW WHERE.AND MY FAVORITE. CREATING LETTERS.SUCH AS J , C, L. AND DURING STORMS CREATING LIGHTNING STRIGHTS.AND SHOOTING STARS.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My good friend's girlfriend is always quite skeptical of our conversations on topics such as this.

But....... she got bored the other day and was sitting outside for a short break for lunch and decided to give it a go... She dissolved a few clouds she had picked out and sent an e-mail to both of us... Pretty much said, wow I can't believe it worked, and that's pretty crazy!

For me it's just a little tool that if people can see this in action with their own eyes, it lends a huge hand in opening up that persons mind and encourages self thought vs being TOLD what to think... Still a positive outcome in my book.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

I'm a new user in case no one figures it out. I just wanted to know if you know of any other excersizes to help develope and control ESP ability? Any sites that aren't a ripoff? I have occaisional happenings, mostly premonition stuff, but I'm extremely interested in development of mind powers of all kinds. Thanks for all who can help!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sidewinder216

Hey Sidewinder216, welcome to ATS; I Hope you enjoy your stay here. As to your question, I would suggest you go here:

NeilSlade.com

and order Neil Slade's book. It's the best way I know how to supercharge your brain and bring out all of the potential buried within yourself. Try it and see. Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here is another mind power course that I came across while researching the subject. This is a free course and purports to teach you everything you need to know to reshape your life with the power of mind. Check it out here:

Mind Power Secrets

I hope we can keep this thread going even if we steer a little OT. I believe that this subject is an important one and needs to be discussed further. How about some updates from those who have tried the cloudbusting technique on what they have done lately and any new insights you may have gained because of it. Let's talk it up and get some of those who missed out the first time around involved in the discussion.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm trying this immediately tomorrow. I'm strongly leaning to this being a illusion of the mind, but I will give this a try and report my findings.

If this works though I'm breaking both of my legs, opening a mansion for the gifted and we shall save mankind.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Check this site out,

I found it a short while ago while searching the net for a guy called "Enoch Tan"

The site looks interesting and has a lot of info.

www.mindreality.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Has not worked yet. I'm going to keep at it. I probably should call Home Depot and put that massive order on hold. We may not need the mansion.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can't you just make a regular post without sarcasm?

Just say it didn't work. That's all. It worked with me and with others; I don't know why it didn't with you.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Didn't mean to come off sarcastic, just my sense of humor. I really am trying to get this to work. Its dark now so we'll have to see what happens tomorrow. I have filming equipment and if it works I'll post it. If not I'll just stay outta this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It works every time for me, my conclusion was that the clouds are dissapearing all the time anyway as they merge into larger clouds nearby. Gonna have to try the letter creating thing though lol

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic (as people know from any of my posts) but this seems to work for some reason. For which I have no answer.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
so THIS is why we have been in such bad drought!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
well, I just tried this and noticed the cloud slowly changing....Ive only tried it once and am still a bit skeptical....I think it changes anyway but you focus on part of the cloud and notice the change but dont notice changes elsewhere.....Anyway, thats just a one off but I will try again and hopefully be proven wrong.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I tried it... all I can say is wow. Simply amazing. It was pouring down rain and I just focused on "sunshine" and all the sudden the a hole opened up and the clouds dissipated within 10 minutes. Pretty cool trick.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join