It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissolving Clouds With The Power Of Mind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is a fun and exciting way to improve your mental focus and accuity. Locate a small to medium-sized strato-cumulous cloud on a sunny day with otherwise clear blue skies. Focus your eyesight and willpower on the cloud and will it to dissolve into nothingness. I have been doing this for years ever since hearing about it on a C2C broadcast and it really works. I can usually dissolve a small cloud within 1-2 minutes, larger clouds take longer. Let me just add that I have had years of practice at this so your first attempts may take a little longer.

A word of warning: Don't try this on chemtrails; the make up a chemtrail is vastly different from a natural cloud since natural clouds are composed of only water vapor, while chemtrails are composed of everything from jet fuel to varying amounts of chemicals and God knows what else. If you have never heard about this or have heard about it but never tried it, I urge you to give it a whirl, it can be quite uplifting and fun.

A link for those who think I may be making this all up:

educate-yourself.org...

And here is one about "creating clouds" with thought forms, something I haven't been able to accomplish as of yet.

ufo.whipnet.org...

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
cool, I will have to give this a try...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great thread. I know for a fact this works. First time tries are the best in my opinion because you're just having a go and not trying to impress anyone, or yourself. You have to be in a quiet, non-distracted and thoughful mood.My best day was years ago when the sky was full of those big marshmallow/ puffball shaped clouds. They were all of even size and nice and separate and I just picked one after the other and melted them clean away. I know the sceptic will say if you watch clouds they'll melt away anyway. This is true but when you're on a cloud-melting mission, when they're all fairly even sized, you pick one out and it disappears in a matter of a couple of minutes and the other ones haven't changed an inch, you know you're really doing it. You really know.I'm no good at it now, I've lost the focus but I regularly get the kids to have a go. I plan to get this on camera one day.Another thing I've noticed is with those high up frosty looking clouds. If I watch them for ages they'll turn proper lenticular, saucer shaped. If I see one and ignore it it'll dissolve or spread out but if I stare it always turns saucer shaped. Clouds ARE wierd, there's definitely more to them than we know about.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I'm no good at it now, I've lost the focus but I regularly get the kids to have a go.

Yeah, kid's go bananas when they see what they can do just focusing their attention and thought. It's a very effective tool in improving a childs self image and confidence in themselves.

I plan to get this on camera one day.

Please post the results here at ATS, I for one would like to see it.

Another thing I've noticed is with those high up frosty looking clouds. If I watch them for ages they'll turn proper lenticular, saucer shaped.

I have never tried that before, I'll have to give that a go next opportunity.

Thanks much for your post, wigit. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'll need to try this someday when I'm outside and bored.
I do pay a lot of attention to the clouds anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
cool, I will have to give this a try...

Please do and then come back and post your results. Thanks for joining the dialogue here.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here's a couple I made earlier. lol. First one in Sept 02 the second one was last year. The 02 one started off as nothing in the sky but a very thin curved line (looked like the top of a bubble) and grew into the saucer shape. I filmed the whole lot on video and took this still from it. Not a good photo but it was a 99% perfect layered saucer apart from the fraying at the right hand side as the wind attempted to blow it away.
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z53/wigit_photo/SV208253.jpg[/ IMG]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A better trick would be to will it to NOT fade away. It would appear that the Sun is able to “dissolve” small clouds without the help of my willpower.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
A better trick would be to will it to NOT fade away. It would appear that the Sun is able to “dissolve” small clouds without the help of my willpower.

Yes it will, but not as fast as you can dissolve it yourself and the fact that you select which cloud to dissolve and all the other clouds stay unchanged shows that this really does work.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So if I pick 2 wispy clouds about the same size, then give one of them a mind freak. It will be gone before the one the Sun is working on? I will try it, we have some nice “dissolving” clouds today.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wispy cloud won't do, they're nearly gone already. A nice fat fluffy one will do. Pick one from a bunch though so you'll know it's worked if they all stay the same and you're one's gone.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sweet thread lightseeker.

I must admit I am kind of skeptical about doing this and having it actually work, but nonetheless I am going to give it a go. It is a little bit more heartening that other posters have had similar success.

I'll post my results here.

Cheers

[edit on 7/8/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk
I'll need to try this someday when I'm outside and bored.
I do pay a lot of attention to the clouds anyway.

It helps if you are relaxed and well rested. Stretching out in a hammock or chaise lounge in the back yard is a good place to do it, as well. Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
educate-yourself.org...

I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!!

And i will have to try that sometime. I have alot of time to kill here in the summer so this'll give me something fun to do!

Good thread here OP

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
Sweet post lightseeker.

I must admit I am kind of skeptical about doing this and having it actually work, but nonetheless I am going to give it a go.

Yes, I had the same reaction when I first heard about it, years ago, but then I thought to myself, "what the hell", and gave it a try; to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. As I mentioned in another post, the best way to approach this is with a sense of peace and relaxation; you have to be at ease enough mentally that you can focus your thoughts on each individual cloud. I am sure you will have good success, since this isn't some super power reserved for genetic mutants.
Even children can do it, in fact children do it best because they don't have as many ingrained preconceptions about what is and what is not possible.

I'll post my results here.

Please do, I would love to hear about your experience. Thanks for your post, Don Wahn.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
And i will have to try that sometime. I have alot of time to kill here in the summer so this'll give me something fun to do!

Good thread here OP

Thanks for posting and happy hunting!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Okay... as I was waiting for my boyfriend to make dinner, I stepped outside, focused on a small cloud... and was able to easily do this. It was interesting. I first worked on separating this little thin spot, so that it was two clouds instead of one. When I did that, I worked on making each of the two pieces disappear individually.

Whether or not it just happens to happen that way... it's still interesting. I shall have to try more.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
As much as I wish to believe this I find it impossible. Please come to Florida and try to dissolve one of these clouds.
You might make them grow but you wont dissolve them.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've tried this and it works, at least on a certain scale.

Group conciousness and the power of belief comes into play. Small clouds are easier to influence (fade or grow). But when everyone expects a storm, it would take a large amount of belief to change it.

When you have a few puffies in the sky, they're much more mallable since nothing is expected of them (ie. rain).

Btw, good job on the lenticular clouds wigit. I'll have to try that some time.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
well i'm glad someone else is into the possibilities of group consciousness

i don't think it will work in florida with a building thunder head cloud but on a nice fair weather puffy cloud (which there will be more of in florida this week) and not as rainy as it has been for the last month (drier pattern setting up)

i image the state of mind is key as well as will/focus strong enough to 'transmit" thought energy

i will give this a try tomorrow and hey maybe we should use thought energy to do other things (if this works)

oh ya and get ready to ignore the d bunkers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join