It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An undercover UFO car? Or a Ghostrider? vid too.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

This video shows a car chase by the police, at the end of the chase it either takes off or it becomes a ghost car or a UFO disguised as a car, who knows. What do you think, creepy hay? Not sure if it should be in this thread or a ghost related one, but everyone knows about ghosts, this is different.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
wow that crazy, umm the thing at the end is baffeling maybe he called someone on the phone to lift up the fence and then when he past by he just had his friend put the fence down...i honestly dont no what to say freaky stuff...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Looks to me like the car just continued on driving at the end but the police car had to stop because they missed the opening in the fence that the car took, just to the left.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
But if you see the car it like speeds up like some UFO in the sky.
Gone cold anyone, creepy?
At the end it raises up as if its flying into the sky, and does the camera speed up too or is that some wiered time distortion by the car?
Also the fence was intact according to the commentator and who told the commentator the police? But if you see the problem with this car is that there was something strange about it anyway before it went UFO on the police.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The fence wasn't tied to any post except the top ones, so it lifted up as the car drove through. the cop car didn't notice it because it was dark. You can see the fence moving slightly as the cop car shines light in that direction. No mystery here, just a confused cop.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
The fence wasn't tied to any post except the top ones, so it lifted up as the car drove through. the cop car didn't notice it because it was dark. You can see the fence moving slightly as the cop car shines light in that direction. No mystery here, just a confused cop.

Yes you could be right, it does move about, but hope thats not due to imaterialising through it. The strange thing also is it going up a hill after the fence because it looks like it flys into the sky, but it would if it was going up a hill at night. A trick of the light maybe, but even so you have to see it a few times.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The UFO spin is new to me. Last time I saw the vid, everyone was claiming it to be a ghost car.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hmm, strange indeed. If it was a Delorean it would make more sense. Interesting sight indeed...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have read a few stories on paranormal websites about vehicles being light manipulated UFOs including planes. Don't go by the video saying its a ghost because a ghost has never been car that is living, a spirit car sounds odd even in the ghost world so to me its more likely a UFO car, even if described differently. Maybe an angelic demonic manipulation could be an explanation as a difference from the human understanding of the spirit world to the Biblical spirit world.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i saw a few things that could explain this.

First If you look at the fence on pause, right before the police car stops. look at the top of the fence. You can see to the left top of it is bent and appears to be moving, but hard to tell with the flashing police lights. secondly look to the right of the fence. It looks like the car went through it there and it looks like it is damaged.and as far as the car speeding up so fast at the end after going through the fence, it looked like an oldsmobile,and most likely had a v-8 engine with alot of power. And finally, if he did hit the fence at high speed, most likely he went under it, and that would explain why the top post was bent. these are just my observations and unless i could go look at the fence for myself, well then all i can do is guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I believe I saw an extended video of this clip, it showed just a little bit over the fence was broken and it flips back up after he drove over it.

If you go and push on it, it will tilt down.

Although I could be remembering it wrong.

Anyone else remember seeing this extended version?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by quick]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The cop car just missed the opening of the fence. There was most likely an opening about 10 feet to the left of where they ran into the fence.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Transformers may be more real then we think o.0. Might help explain the bursts of speed and zig zaggin along the road. From what ive seen of ufo's alot of them actually move constantly side to side and turn around then drop maybe the driver was an alien out for a joy ride

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Um... am I the only one who thinks that a police force would investigate the fence to look for openings or a way through? The police officer could have stepped out of his car with a flashlight and determine if there was anything wrong with the fence or if there was an opening. The video would have never made it to the public in this manner if he had simply ran through a fence with an idiot cop chasing him.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I saw this when it was first shown on COPS or whatever.

They investigated it and said that it was unexplainable.

Even though it is dark in the video outside, I am of the opinion that if there had been a fence opening he would have seen it one way or another.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I saw this a couple of years ago on the TimeTravel website. Still very interesting, I once saw a vanishing vehicle right before my eyes. Just more stuff to make you shake your head.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wonder what 2008 has anything to say about it and what people think today in this day and age. Just bringing some of my old posts up, why make another.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyway you cut it, either the police are kinda dim, or something very very strange is afoot in that precinct. LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What would you say to your superior? You are driving like a nut and cannot follow the road and stop in front of an 'unbreakable' fence or you were purchasing a ghost car??????

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just noticed at the end of the video it says "Brought to you by Mustang"...???
Did not notice that last year when this thread first started.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join