It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what we have to look forward to Concentration Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In the not so distant future, I believe that these camps will be here. They have been around for a long time. I can't seem to get the link to work so I'll try later. These things seem to be right around the corner for us. Be prepared to stand for yours. I'll try and get the videos up in a few.

[edit on 7/8/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's your video (you forgot the "-" at the front of the id)

Google Video Link

Btw, there's another video here which might be related:
Possible FEMA death camp vid

It might be worth checking out as well...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
thanks a lot. Hopefully this will help some of us out...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah, okay. And I believe that the sky will fall, Mars will explode, and pigs are going to fly.

What's that? I have no reason to believe that, I have no evidence? Oh, never mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There have been people screaming gloom and doom about U.S. concentration camps since the 80s and yet we've never had them. It's a bunch of alarmist bullcrap.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
oh well they cant be worse than prison atleast there wouldnt be prison gangs.....well actually there might be if you put gangsters in the camp there not gonna stop claiming and there will be recruiting gone wild i wonder if the govvys even thought about this theyre prolly not going to get the results they want

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
people seem to have a hard time understanding how time works. It's not a matter of how long it takes, it's a amtter of what' on slate.

Things are set up to go over a period of time, allowed to properly ebb and flow people into giving up rights and allowing things to happen. Example, in the 1980's banks came up with the ATM system, and nobody wanted to get their money from a machine. So what happens, they make it inconvenient for you to go inside the bank, to the point where now, even when you go in some banks you still have to get your money from a machine. So what happened in 25 years.

The plans that exist for us doesn't mean it will just happen. Things have to play out first. Probably some more terrorist issues. In the west coast it will be some fake issues agains immigrants, WAIT WE ALREADY HAVE THAT. So FEMA and the UN has this thing set up. It doesn't happen right away. Americans are so caught up in instant gratification, like somebody says something will happen tomorrow, so when it doesn't they are quick to call that person a liar and say that they have no clue. Honestly timelines change. These things will come to pass unless there is divine intervention.

There's so much evidence on these powers to be trying to kill us slowly to support their systems and increase the divide between have's and have nots. THe longer these things play out, the longer that people will go on giving up more of their rights.

If the same people that supported the nazi's and their endeavors are in charge of the United States and NATO and the UN, why do people still doubt what's on the horizon? Why, b/c it hasn't happened yet?

Even in the Terminator series by defeating the terimnators they didn't stop the war, they just changed the date. Just something to think about...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
people seem to have a hard time understanding how time works. It's not a matter of how long it takes, it's a amtter of what' on slate.

Or maybe we have a hard time believing half-baked nonsense made up in the mind of a fool.

Things are set up to go over a period of time, allowed to properly ebb and flow people into giving up rights and allowing things to happen. Example, in the 1980's banks came up with the ATM system, and nobody wanted to get their money from a machine. So what happens, they make it inconvenient for you to go inside the bank, to the point where now, even when you go in some banks you still have to get your money from a machine. So what happened in 25 years.

I dub this, the ATM Conspiracy! They don't use ATMs because they're easier to use, it's part of their plants to implement the ATM NWO! We're doomed! I predict that in 10 years, the ATMs with rise up and revolt in the ATM Revolution, thus changing our way of life... forever!

The plans that exist for us doesn't mean it will just happen. Things have to play out first. Probably some more terrorist issues. In the west coast it will be some fake issues agains immigrants, WAIT WE ALREADY HAVE THAT.

Yeah! The fact that we have 7-20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES is all a lie! It's just a joke! More fake issues trying to blind us so that we can't see the NWO!
Are there really illegal aliens in the United States? Or is it just a trick concocted by the ATM NWO?! YOU DECIDE!

So FEMA and the UN has this thing set up. It doesn't happen right away. Americans are so caught up in instant gratification, like somebody says something will happen tomorrow, so when it doesn't they are quick to call that person a liar and say that they have no clue. Honestly timelines change.

Yeah, the United Nations and FEMA, all their leaders, all their workers, they all sat down together for coffee and brunch! And I bet one of them had waffles! See the conspiracy?! Brunch, waffles, and coffee! It's NWO! Still not convinced?! Just look! The United Nations with FEMA! Oh my God... It's ATM! The United Nations and FEMA really make up the ATM NWO!!

That is all the evidence we need!
...And more evidence than you've ever presented in your rants...

These things will come to pass unless there is divine intervention.

Your holiness, I had no idea you were the prophet! Tell me, your highness, hath thou cometh for my soul?

There's so much evidence on these powers to be trying to kill us slowly to support their systems and increase the divide between have's and have nots. THe longer these things play out, the longer that people will go on giving up more of their rights.

Yes, just as I have proven! All the evidence points to the Automated Teller Machine New World Order!

If the same people that supported the nazi's and their endeavors are in charge of the United States and NATO and the UN, why do people still doubt what's on the horizon? Why, b/c it hasn't happened yet?

Yeah, those...those... people! I'm not going to tell you who they are, because to do that, I'd need an IQ greater than 12. But don't mind that, beware of them! Them were funded by they, who were supported by the Nazis! But the Nazis only came into power with the help of the illuminati! There is irrefutable evidence that the ATM NWO, the Nazis, these people and the illuminati are all tied together!!!

Even in the Terminator series by defeating the terimnators they didn't stop the war, they just changed the date. Just something to think about...

Yeah, man! If only the rest of the world was enlightened as you, then... then we would know how real life only follows what happens in works of fiction! In fact, we can conclude from this evidence that all fiction is under the command of the ATM NWO!!

We are doomed!

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, and Halliburton is building them:
news.pacificnews.org...

www.alternet.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 8-7-2007 by mvario]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
There have been people screaming gloom and doom about U.S. concentration camps since the 80s and yet we've never had them. It's a bunch of alarmist bullcrap.

In the 80's in Miami, the gloom and doom was real. I saw the war on drugs, the war on immigrants and the war on dark people. The war on drugs was Bull. Griselda Blanco ran stuff down there. The police were pretty much in on it. It was police state.

The cops down there were a joke, if they weren't in on it, they were nuts. Lotta bad stuff was floating thru there. They let stuff run wild, then started filling their jails. The haitain/ cuban issue is bad. I watched police come and drag hatians out the house 2-3 am. Florida's messed up. A lot of the evidence and newspaper articles speaking about Oliver North, Rex 84 etc, came out of Miami.

Why?

B/c We were not far from the war on communism, but thanks to Osama stoppin them in Afghanistan. Whatever they have planned in the middle east, has been in the works for a while. The communist plan had the chance to migrate to the mid-east. From what I've been told they couldn't do what was slated for south america and mexico. Down went Noriega and

I've seen fema's emergency care firsthand. Wonder what they have in homestead now.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
isn't the cia the only reason the march on washington was pacified with MLK and the I have a dream speech? They have a lot to do with these ops.

Mvario, your link reminds me of the crazy 80's and the hell I grew up with in miami. A lot of the covert ops, cia drug drops, and bank fraud was happening there.

The atm issue was this, there wasn't enough money that wasn't illegal in the banks, drug dealers were making too much money. When the banks all closed, there wasn't enough cash due to seizure of funds. They conveniently had the plan for ATM machines to keep people from coming inside and getting cash in hand. Also another way for them to bleed us dry, while also limiting how much we can take out. They also started charging for coming inside the bank to see a teller. Another taxation while bleeding us system.

atm's

My statement about the terminator was simply a jab at Arnold and all his movies with the occult imagery. Just an observation about things happening regardless.

The illegal immigration issue is one that was allowed to balloon over a period of time, such as the AIDS virus treatment and the IRS/world bank system

I'm not trying to say that I know everything or anything, I'm just saying that there's a lot of bleeding the host dry until they accept the doom. Those who don't get made examples of. Make fun of all you want to, but I've seen and felt too much to not at least be disturbed by all the things going down and being developed for the "just in case"...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mvario
Yeah, and Halliburton is building them:
news.pacificnews.org...

www.alternet.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
[edit on 8-7-2007 by mvario]

Interesting articles about the camps they have been building as well as the government preparation for the use of them. It seems that they could have multiple useful purposes.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I agree that the camps that are being built around the country are very real. They have been set up for the possibility of major earth changes such as flooding of major U.S. cities like N.Y. and all of the coastal lines. There is also the real possibilities of earth quakes, fire, volcanoes, etc.

People will be herded by the millions. Others will go walking gratefully in to them just to be "protected" when the time comes.

The best thing you can do is to remember the hurricanes and all of the other tragedies. Never plan to have the Gov. care for you and your family in the event of any kind of trouble. Trouble will come, when who knows, but this leads me to mention survival forums where you can learn at least the basics of what to do and what to expect.

At least you are thinking ahead of time, when SHTF you at least will not be in such a panic that you wont be able to function.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Look around, look at a few interesting things that happened back in the day and draw a few conclusions for your self.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Concentration camp? Each one has a McDonalds, a Starbucks, a Walmart, a 7-11, etc. You already live in them. They are seperated by postcodes. How's anybody gonna escape with no food or fuel. Yeah, you can do the refugee shuffle, but what ya gonna do when the food suppy lines are broken? Eat your mansion? There were a lot of upper class Europeans that were displaced, they couldn't believe it either.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The question should be "If we look back at the history of these camps are we gonna let the emma effas get away with it again?"

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hang on, they have Yahtzee...

DCP

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
the term "banker's hours" have been around forever. Banks were never user friendly.

i would think that ATM usage went up as more women joined the work force. 25-30 years ago Daddy worked, and Mommy did the chores, went to the bank, and whatnot. Then as more women joined the work force and banks didn't change their hours, the need for ATMs increased(not to mention the banks can make more money by hiring less people)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i wonder if these could be set up for the great civil unrest that follows an economic collapse of sorts, or shake down where there are many who lose there life savings or jobs and are forced rather quickly into poverty.

if you think this is a joke, understand the BIS the bank of international settlements (which is a group that speaks about all the central banks in the world) recently said

www.gata.org...

www.freemarketnews.com...

both very sobering, all the while the troops (which are broken down, tired, lack necessary equipment) have been ordered to sit in iraq and protect the globalistic american beaurocrats and there oil gold mine intrests in the middle east

seems the corporations have left the american worker for dead and with manufacturing shipped overseas, the future of america is very chaotic and uncertain, maybe a further seperation of the classes, and a building american "slave labor" as people do whatever it takes to put food on the table. as the american consumer's bills become higher and higher and in turn buys less and less, forerign investment in U.S assets (net inflows) is declining rapidlly. because of china doing what is best for itself and finding it time to cut the intresting trade win/win relationship the two have had for a while. and as mortagage defaults rise higher and higher the banks will be tighter and tighter on there lending (credit) financing that the american consumer has been largely financed from.

what can we expect

In a financial economy such as the U.S. where a disproportionate share of capital is invested in the capital markets, additional credit leads to speculative bubbles. Greenspan/Bernanke & Co. have argued that the Fed has unlimited ability to create unlimited amounts of new money (helicopter money) and intervene endlessly in the financial markets to support asset prices of stocks, bonds, or real estate. Therefore as long as this ability isn’t curtailed through constitutional means or through gold and silver backing, the Fed can create sufficient quantities of money to bail out any financial entity be it a bank, hedge fund, or government enterprise such as Fannie and Freddie.

hyperinflationary depression with bouts of deflation is what we will see

let me explain it in a way that lets you know why you should care about the monetera inflation we have been seeing from an expert

jen's o parrson's ("dying of money)

“Everyone loves an early inflation. The effects at the beginning of inflation are all good. There is steepened money expansion, rising government spending, increased government budget deficits, booming stock markets, and spectacular general prosperity, all in the midst of temporarily stable prices. Everyone benefits, and no one pays. That is the early part of the cycle. In the later inflation, on the other hand, the effects are all bad. The government may steadily increase the money inflation in order to stave off the latter effects, but the latter effects patiently wait. In the terminal inflation, there is faltering prosperity, tightness of money, falling stock markets, rising taxes, still larger government deficits, and still roaring money expansion, now accompanied by soaring prices and ineffectiveness of al traditional remedies. Everyone pays and no one benefits. That is the full cycle of every inflation

let me thrust this into the context of the political-economical-military reality america is in.

let me state something not reported in the newspapers or television

Never dismiss or discount or underestimate the impact on the USDollar currency from the US Military standing down in its buildup and threat toward Iran

(especially if you "could be" ignorant of the fact that iran is no iraq) and iran has support from russia and china, should any attack occur coupled with our forces being weakened. if we were to attack iran i think world war III would brake out .

alot of people (me included) often have the luxury of thinking about peaceful solutions to alot of things and thinking about some of the more abstract discussion (alternative theories and the like) and we dont understand or want to believe that we were born into this luxury which (others dont have, where there lives are focused on finding food or shelter or staying alive) may have been provided by the strong-arm tactics of the same u.s gov't and military we like to ridicule for not being up front with the public about going into war. what i am starting to realize is that when the economy falls we may get what we inadvertantly had been asking for

let me add to this, that (according to some smart people's logic) iraq had the conveinience and cover of a war fought to keep the us. economy afloat (and that may seem supported by the previous paragraph) but this was an indirect benefit (a nice cover) for the alterior intention to extend the life of U.S imperialism a bit longer so that the major corporations and polical leaders (not citizens) could take advantage of securing new contracts and set up shop in the middle east, knowing full well that the united states middle class (uppermid and low mid) will have a very hard landing because of the policy's carried forth by the fed (creating housing bubbles and leading the sheeple to DEBT) can't keep the economy on top forever. while the fat cat investors made millions siphening of the management fee's and scams of this new leveraged "money/debt", it is diffiucult for any nation to stay on top of the GRAND CHESSBOARD GAME for long

did the u.s govt lie about going into iraq and afghanistan yes

did they sacrifice the lives of 3000 nyc citizens to extend the comfy lives of the rest of our us citizens a few more years, and buy themselves enough time to set up corporations and contracts globally and have enough fat cash to retire for good. probably IMO

did there decision to do this delay the inevitable slide of the us economy for 5 years (and in effect allow americans 5 more years to live the comfy life) while it bought them more times to feast of there bubble's, set up oil contracts and get out with fat pocketbooks before america's economy fell flat. probably

could they have done it without the staged false flag ? with a more carefully planned attack in iraq and afghanistan with less civilian losses? to set up there oil intrests and company in a society very umm not happy to have a foreign power take over. well maybe if the american people understand that in today's day in age (wether we are aware or not) to have the luxury of being on top as an economy it is a very bloody game that most of us would rather not know about , which may involve killing lots of people averse to a take over of the biggest exports of there economy) it was alot easier to get support from american's initially by getting them angry, and i think they sacrificed 3000 lives so 200,000,000 million could have 5 more years of comfort and the elite would have time to make more money and then get out.

also these foreign country's also have to suffer from high inflation from holding these devalued dollars in the reserve banks also

sometimes life is cruel in the sense that both choices cause pain.

(wether you agree with my assesment of the war and attacks or not which were tragic but they are not the focal point of this discussion of the current economic state

i don't think it would be a bad idea to make serious alternae plans to have the option of moving out of the united states and hold your money in gold and the Euro very soon

[edit on 9-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yesterday i saw a documentary on illegal imigrants childrens who are garded in a fema camp like the pics on the net before they are deported. It was a parking transformed with the fence and all like the pics on the net

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join