It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my moms trip to Dracula's castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hi guys m mom used to be a flight attendant and she took a trip to Romania a few years ago and so she went to Dracula's castle and she took a photo mind you despite what it looks like the staircase goes upwards and from her account the fog was never there but some how i think she got some abnormally odd paranormal activity on a photo

heres the link
s160.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8-7-2007 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pict
are there anymore?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Condensation on the lens, caused by being on the border of a warm room and a cold "secret passageway". I have been to this castle and even been down that very same passage (the castle is small enough to be certain).

Incidentally, "Dracula's castle" is Bran Castle, to the west of Brasov, in Transylvania. However, it has no connections with the historic Vlad Dracul, whose story later merged into legends about vampires. It is just a tourist thing based on the fact that the castle looks impressive.

Google up "Bran Castle" for more details.

Best wishes.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by d60944]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by d60944]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
Incidentally, "Dracula's castle" is Bran Castle, to the west of Brasov, in Transylvania. However, it has no connections with the historic Vlad Dracul, whose story later merged into legends about vampires.

The real castle...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think your mum may have caught something...

The mist seems to have a recurring pattern which is similar to the vortex/swirls/streaks ghost pics

castleofspirits.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by d60944
Incidentally, "Dracula's castle" is Bran Castle, to the west of Brasov, in Transylvania. However, it has no connections with the historic Vlad Dracul, whose story later merged into legends about vampires.

The real castle...

What a great picture! The ruins of the princely palace at Curtea de Arges to the south of here are also associated with the Wallachian rulers. Must get out that way next time I'm in the country.

Cheers.

Rob.

top topics

join