It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul tops McCain in fundraising: Sinclair Broadcasting blacks out Paul interview on This Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So, yesterday I was happy to read that Texas Congressman and Republican candidate Ron Paul actually raised more cash in the 2nd quarter than Crazy Train McCain.

ABC reported it and also that George Stephonopoulis would be interviewing the good congressman today on "This Week." That was great news. All Paul needs to catch fire is some media attention. "This Week" would be a fantastic start.

I got up and made coffee and waited for the show to come on; and lo and behond that FASCIST GOP broadcasting group SINCLAIR pre-empted "This Week" here in the Charlotte/Carolina regiona for - get this -
Latino Lifestyles!

No offense, to our Latin population; but the fact of the matter is, when you put up a story like this - Ron Paul raises more money than Mr. Establishment - up against a pop culture tv show - there is no comparison in importance.

This is a media BLACKOUT of Ron Paul - and Sinclair is one of the worst broadcasting companies out there. They've done this before - any time someone's on that's really on fire or in need of being heard.

I am SO pissed off I can barely see straight right now.

The establishment media and politicians are SCARED STIFF over Ron Paul's candidacy. And as I predicted, they will do everything in theire power to shut Paul down - as they did to Howard Dean in 2004.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is an existing news discussion in this forum on this topic here:

www.abovepolitics.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Also this is NOT the proper format for a news submission. If you wish to contribute breaking political news to this forum, please in the future use the following submission form, following the guidelines below the form fields:

www.abovepolitics.com...

Thread closed.

join