It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Mad! and Ed Ex!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey guys it's me again ,creating a new thread for the arrival of Ultimates 3 & 4 comic series ,one by Joe Mad and the other by Ed Mcguinness.Here's a few sketchs by the two.
< br /> [im]
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4GbBJFGr4sAJTajzbkF/SIG=11vi9c6kv/EXP=1183995419/**http%3A//www.zonanegativa.co m/imagen/1276.jpg[/im]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm gonna show ya some pics by Ed Mcguinness that are in color,hope ya post to make this thread more interesting.

I'll keep posting up images for those who want to see how their art is,all ya have to do is reply.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This post Im doing is strictly with images by Joe Mad! , If there's anybody out there comment on his art or the past projects he has done or the most famous one that was never completed,Battle Chasers,I've been waiting for Mad! to complete this epic fantasy comic but it looks like he's busy working on Ultimates 3.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm feeling lonely on this thread, there seems to be know Joe Mad! or Ed Mcguinness fans out there on ATS. If there's any aliens observing this thread here's some old pics by the Madman.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm feelin' all alone in my spidey-suit with nobody to speak to , so I'll post up a few more pics by Joe Mad! and see if anybody responds , if not I'll just give up on this thread and not post anything no more, hey I still got faith in this thread it's that I'm not gettin' any sort of responce from the comic fans on these two guys.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
...Cool images... Maybe he should do a WildCATS mini series...

I liked his work on X-Men? a few years ago...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
...Cool images... Maybe he should do a WildCATS mini series...

I liked his work on X-Men? a few years ago...
Thanks for your post cosmokatt since I had nobody to talk to since its initial start. I'd like for him to do a run on wildcats as well since his art has matured over the years.I got an original art page by Joe Mad back in his High School days, it's still in good condition from when my former teacher got it from Mad! in '91. Since I got no scanner I'll have to take a pic of it and email it to ya when I can. I'll now show ya some pics by Ed Mcguinness, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
These are some new pics that have came out a few days ago that I've seen in some website I frequently check on.If the cover art is this good I'd imagine the interiors to be even more better and exciting.Hope ya post about it folks.(these are the covers from the first issue folks)

top topics

join