It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-year-old girl claims to be Kalpana Chawla, the astronaut

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I watched the entire documentary on the Scottish boy - that was absolutely riveting. I found the Native American boy in the Mid-West to be as intriguing as the focal subject to be quite honest. But the abrupt mood change of the Scottish boy when he finally got to go to his old home was just amazing.

This is a very intriguing issue and irrespective of whether the little girl claiming to be Ms. Chawla turns out to be irrefutable or not, I don't think we should brush off the mounting mass of cases that have unexplainable parts to them. My daughter, when she was 3-4 years old told me about where she was before she came to my house. I was raised in a religion that does not believe in reincarnation, but these cases (and my personal experiences with my daughter) lead me to believe God is much more merciful than the organized religions give Him credit for.

It's an awesome topic.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I will say first that I do believe in reincarnation. I know there's no indisputable evidence for it, but to me it's what makes the most sense spiritually. However, there are some things that I don't completely understand. Such as....

The world's population of humans is about 6 billion right? But that's the highest it's ever been in history. There are estimates that all human life evolved from a single group of about 2000 or so. So, are we all new souls? Where did the others come from?

But thinking on it, the human population almost always survives by living off the resources around it. And part of the concept of reincarnation is that all living things have souls. Every ant, So maybe as the human population grows, it takes the souls of the species that it decimates.

That's exactly what i have felt for awhile, a little more then 500 years ago there was only like 10 million people on this planet. Now, there's 6 billion, were do all the souls come from? I still kind of think we don't have to come back if we don't choose to. But there are maybe a few things that do drawe us back, like if you need a good lesson to learn. When i was 5 i sadly don't remember anything, oh well. Looks my bad memory was bad back then.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I will say first that I do believe in reincarnation. I know there's no indisputable evidence for it, but to me it's what makes the most sense spiritually. However, there are some things that I don't completely understand. Such as....

The world's population of humans is about 6 billion right? But that's the highest it's ever been in history. There are estimates that all human life evolved from a single group of about 2000 or so. So, are we all new souls? Where did the others come from?

But thinking on it, the human population almost always survives by living off the resources around it. And part of the concept of reincarnation is that all living things have souls. Every ant, So maybe as the human population grows, it takes the souls of the species that it decimates.

What if the group of 2000 and now what is 6 Billion shared a collective unconscious or soul. Maybe Inidvidual souls or consciousnesses are just a projection of the Collective. When a person dies maybe this projection returns to its source. There would be no need of addition or even a number of souls. We would all just be sparks of one flame.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

Satan and many angelic beings can see time in more than just our perception of linear frames. Like watching a parade from one spot on the street we see only what passes in front of us at any given moment. if we were above in a helicopter we could see the whole parade from beginning to end at the same time and know all the players and activities from front to back at the same time.
All reincarnation is no more than demonic deception by way of manipulation of the fourth dimention....time

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

However, there are some things that I don't completely understand. Such as....

The logical answer would be the one you hint at in your last paragraph. Yes, there are more and more humans on the planet, but at the same time, less and less "higher animals".

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Very interesting. I used to think the whole idea of reincarnation was ridiculous. I mean if someone lived before with a different life and different memories, how could that be me?

Anyway, for fun I saw a psyhic many years ago. I'd never met her before. She didn't know my name and right away she talked about how I loved aircraft but I couldn't stand flying. She was correct. She told me that the reason I didn't like flying was that I had been shot down twice, once in WWI and once in Vietnam. This vision appeared to me of me in a helicopter with tracer flying past the window. I guess I sucked as a pilot. She gave me a meditation to help with the fear of flying and now I fly jets.

Also strange was that she told me that I'd meet my future wife on Valentines Day. The day came and went and I didn't meet anyone. However, the next year on Valentines Day I did meet my wife. I don't meet a lot of people so it was a pretty good guess.

So, I guess I'm more open to the whole idea now.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is not the first case of a child claiming to be a death person come to live in this life.

Usually small children will remember their pass life until the age of 4 after that age the mind is already been programed by the present life style and believes of their parents.

Very interesting to hear of another case.

I remember when I was working with preschoolers that many of this children would tell the most amazing stories.

I still remember one boy that while drawing what it looked like an old fashion air plane he told me how he died while flying.

Sometimes is good to just let the children talk and to listen what they say, you will be surprise.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Isn't it strange that a lot of these stories come from children in India?

Exactly what I was going to post. We must be right huh?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join