It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: U.S. commits $75 million to Saddam trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (UPI) -- The United States reportedly has set aside $75 million for the prosecution and trial of deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.
interestalert.com

I can think of a million different things to do with this money!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As if he will live long enough to be tried.
I believe that he will be 'removed' beforehand, especially given the fact that he has cancer.

The $75 Million will probably be used for black ops, but the sheep, having heard of Saddams trial, will assume that is where the money is going.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Damn, we just throw money around these days don't we? Hell they should kick a cool million my way and I'll vote for Bush, not like it matters really... Same people will be pulling the strings.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hell they should kick a cool million my way and I'll vote for Bush, not like it matters really... Same people will be pulling the strings.

That was one of my ideas, except I was being Much more Greedy

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is what really chaps my azz. 75 million towards a trial that we should not even be controlling. 75 mill would go a long way to help the American people, oh wait.........America help America, I must be dreaming. We spend more money helping others than we do ourselves, this is why America has fallen and is still falling today. We bomb, we rebuild. We bomb, we drop food, screw the homeless and hungry here. What ever happened to taking care of your own first.

Dont get me wrong, I see no problems with helping other countries, but when you wont lift half as much to help your own country first ,then I have a problem with it.

AMERICA= POLITICALLY CORRECT

new topics

top topics

join