It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps, a must read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a must read , will help you understand that USA is now on the path of fascism
www.alternet.org...

For you Americans too busy, or lazy, to read the entire article - it is quite long - I've listed Wolf's excellent list of the 10 Steps to Fascism below. Think about them, and about how some or all have affected you or someone you know. Maybe print them out and carry them around with you; discuss them with people, send them to those of the 'rightie' persuasion who might be wavering. This is something easy to do, and very important!

1. Invoke a terrible internal or external enemy (fear)
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizen?s groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornman1
a must read , will help you understand that USA is now on the path of fascism
www.alternet.org...

For you Americans too busy, or lazy, to read the entire article - it is quite long - I've listed Wolf's excellent list of the 10 Steps to Fascism below. Think about them, and about how some or all have affected you or someone you know. Maybe print them out and carry them around with you; discuss them with people, send them to those of the 'rightie' persuasion who might be wavering. This is something easy to do, and very important!

1. Invoke a terrible internal or external enemy (fear)
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizen?s groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

For you NON Americans who are too lazy, ignorant, or arrogant....

GUESS WHAT this is already happening around the world INCLUDING EUROPE, in fact Europeans have less civil liberty then Americans. The euro police have a lot more power to violate your "rights". I know this because I've been there and have family there.

So cram it. London has thousands of cameras on its streets and guess what it helps them solve crimes.

Other then number 1 on your list "Osama/bad muslims" I haven't seen any of the other issues you list.

My god just finished reading the article. Oh no he isn't biased at all... "Angry young republican men harassing poll stations." How about the angry young democrats slashing tires? I guess they don't fit his agenda. And the contractors shooting at innocent civilians in New Orleans, of course no mention of those civilians shooting at aid workers and looting and rioting and raping.

As for learning about government and our rights... Um actually we do learn about those issues in school and can freely learn about them at our local libraries or use the internet. But one has to choose to do so.
[edit on 8-7-2007 by American Madman]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by American Madman]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
An interesting article.

What is fails to mention is that those who are in control of the US government actually helped to create the second world war. That the CIA was formed using Nazi intelligence resources. That apart from the scientist many top SS personnel were brought over to the US and utilised by the CIA and US government.

Of course the US is driving towards fascism, it is what the families of Bush, Harriman, Rockefeller, Warburg et al have always wanted, why would they stop until they have achieved it?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
An interesting article.

What is fails to mention is that those who are in control of the US government actually helped to create the second world war. That the CIA was formed using Nazi intelligence resources. That apart from the scientist many top SS personnel were brought over to the US and utilised by the CIA and US government.

Of course the US is driving towards fascism, it is what the families of Bush, Harriman, Rockefeller, Warburg et al have always wanted, why would they stop until they have achieved it?

agreed , it is from a patriotic person , whs observed current events , how could she know about long term NWO strategy

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornman1
agreed , it is from a patriotic person , whs observed current events , how could she know about long term NWO strategy

Perhaps because if I was writing an article on fascism in the US I would research fascist regimes....all the points that I make are no secret, they are a matter of public record. There are court documents, public records etc etc. Nothing that I mention is a secret it is in the public arena, it is confirmed and it is verified.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Good find cornman, if you can try reading "the Nazis a warning from history" what happened in Germany and what is happening now in the US is the same process.

All the controls are in place, the machine just needs to be set in motion, its a pity that so many cannot see what is coming, why do people believe they are immune from such prosesses, the oh it will never happen here attitude.

top topics

join