It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all the space bars in all the worlds you had to re-materialise in mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some of the common questions on the ATS web-site (reading between the lines) are - How does reality work? Who or what am I? and, Do we/can we control our reality? In one of the funniest BBC comedies ever made, Red Dwarf, the shipmates are sent a total immersion video game where all their desires are met just by thinking of them. I wonder, do some folk think there could be similarities between the game and our real every day life? I think so. I found the episode I mention on youtube. It's split into three parts, (part three includes the total immersion game). If you like Red Dwarf I'm sure you'll remember this as one of your favourites and if you've never seen it before you're in for a treat. ps, I hope the links work.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Red dwarf is indeed the funniest sf-series ever created.

If you want to check them out, here's a link

Red Dwarf

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Better than Life is one of my favourite episodes of Red Dwarf. The possibility that we create reality with our thoughts is one of the biggest topics of the "new age". What with films like The Secret and all those positive thinking seminars & courses going round. This episode says it all to me. It's nice to find another fan of the show. Thanks for the link. I can't wait to see the movie if and when it's made. I just hope it's the good as the series. Even though it's a comedy there's quite a bit of science involved and the scenarios they created involving black holes & alternate realities & all things spacey is absolute genius.

new topics

join