It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge for all Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
As we all know ATS is a very good site with many members discussing many topics but when it comes to the crunch there are only a number of issues that may really count or are important to us and if we knew the real truth what would we do with that truth and would it make a difference.

Here are my views/beliefs

Is religion thouth or lies. Lies

Is there a NWO. Yes

Are Aliens/Craft real. Probaly

Apollo Mood landings. Faked

9/11 7/7 etc. Inside jobs

The Holocaust. Not a entirely true story

Are Zionists a threat to humanity. Yes

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World. No

Will China be the next Superpower. Yes

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO. Yes

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps. Yes

If the above were as I stated would it have any influence on me or my life, in the short term no in the long term yes it would. Knowledge is power, those who control it know that, for us all to have the knowledge makes us all powerful. It comes down to that single issue power over others, be it through fear, ignorance, religion, wealth etc. thats what its all about.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree with many things you have stated, this is why people have to wake up much faster then they are.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I do not agree with many things you have stated, this is why people have to wake up much faster then they are

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What exactly is the challenge?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Before they put us into camps where do we meet. This sounds like "Red Dawn" to me

Got an application made yet?

I believe in some of your theories but not all.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Is religion truth or lies?

Delusion and superstition; i.e., lies.

Is there a NWO?

I don't know enough about this to have an informed opinion. However, the little I do know about it tends to make me doubt it very much. I don't think people are competent enough to pull off the sorts of things attributed to the NWO, let alone keep it secret.

Are Aliens/Craft real?

You mean, are there here, now, watching, abducting and probing us? Absolutely not -- I don't buy this for a second. I think there may be life elsewhere/elsewhen in the universe, but the odds of actually meeting any of it are infinitesimal due to the scale of distance and chronology involved.

Apollo Mood landings?

I watched the landings as a little girl. I believe we were there absolutely. Occam's razor and I go 'way back.

9/11 7/7 etc.

Nothing happened on 7/7 as I knew. 9/11 is not an inside job. But it happened because our government has gone meddling in the affairs of countries that they shouldn't have. Chickens coming home to roost, more like.

The Holocaust.

This absolutely happened, and we should ensure it does not ever happen again.

Are Zionists a threat to humanity?

What definition of Zionist do you mean?

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World?

Some factions of fundamentalist Muslims are, yes, but the religion as a whole, no more so than any other religion is.

Will China be the next Superpower?

It remains to be seen. I don't presume to prophecy.

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO?

I seriously doubt that.

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps?

Too vague a question, and again, I don't prophecy. Anyway, the US is one big prison of the mind via consumer culture, religion and other factors, so physical camps aren't really necessary.

I am a skeptic and the older I get the more skeptical I become.

[edit to fix quote box]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is religion truth or lies. Truth.

Is there a NWO. No, and it probably will not come to fruition.

Are Aliens/Craft real. Yes.

Apollo Moon landings. They happened. There is/was no coverup.

The Holocaust. Not a entirely true story

Are Zionists a threat to humanity. Yes

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World. No

Will China be the next Superpower. No

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO. No, not sure who they were orchestrated/planned by or even if they were orchestrated or planned.

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps. No, that's the stupidest thing I've read here today. Such a plan could never work. Maybe some minorities in an emergency situation could be detained like in WW2, but anything larger will almost certainly never happen.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is religion thouth or lies. Lies

Is there a NWO. If by NWO, you mean OWO (old world order) IE: a return to unregulated corporate capitalism, where the top one percent live in absolutle luxury and oppulance, while the rest of us work 10-12 hour days and live in squaller and destitution, then yes. But if you mean the NWO that is supposedly going to lower the earths population to 1/5 of its current, the NWO that supposedly orchestrates every world event from the shadows, the NWO that supposedly has ties to the illuminati (another group in its current mythical status i doubt exists) then no.

Are Aliens/Craft real. Im sure they are, but are they here? I have no idea.

Apollo Mood landings. No clue one way or the other, Ive never been there, so i cant say its faked.

The Holocaust. Which one? There are many in this world.

Are Zionists a threat to humanity. Only as much as imperialism, colonialism, and militarism.

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World. As someone has said, some sects are, some arent.

Will China be the next Superpower. Id say so.

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO. To say that these wars were orchestrated by the NWO is to ignore the social, economic, and political aspects of life, and the grievances they created, at the time of the wars. So the answer is No.

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps. For what purpose? What need? "The US is" already "the most successfuly repressed country in the world." ( i forget who said that)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is religion truth or lies.

Religion demands faith, and the faith of believers is real. Beyond that you move into imponderables and unprovables that touch to the heart of the enigma of life.

Is there a NWO.

Yes, in that it's been called that and invoked by Presidents and Rockefellers and that there is a real movement to one-world gov't tangible in the EU and the NAU and pushed by the CFR and like-minded elitist groups. Is it at heart the fascistic Orwellian vision some make it out to be? Only if Dick Cheney is cloned.

Are Aliens/Craft real.

Yes. Simple probability for the former; enormous evidence, much of the best of it unwittingly supplied by the DoD, FAA & NASA, for the latter.

Apollo Moon landings.

On the fence. Some staggering anomalies, leading me to believe at least part of the missions--and the best photos--were probably staged.

9/11 7/7 etc.

Inside jobs.

The Holocaust.

Happened.

Are Zionists a threat to humanity.

Mostly to Israel itself, in the ultimate paradox. Peace must be found.

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World.

No. But they make great boogey men (see 9/11, 7/7)

Will China be the next Superpower.

If they don't pollute themselves to death and burn-out their resources before they get there, it's pretty self-evident.

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO.

No.

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps.

No. The US already is a camp--a great big consumerist aquarium. No need to actually displace anyone--that's going to cut profits to the corporations who are really in charge.

Bonus question: Who killed JFK?

A bit like Julius Caesar; everybody had a hand in it.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by gottago]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is religion truth or lies?

That depends on the person. For me religion is a lie, but for my Muslim or Christian or Sikh friends its truth, and I respect their truth as they respect mine.

Is there a NWO?

I'm going to agree with MajorMalfunction on this and say people just aren't competent, clever or secretive enough to pull of a secret unification of the world governments.

Are Aliens/Craft real?

I believe aliens are real as are their vessels. However I don't think they care about us. They come to Earth for the same reason we sit and watch ducks in a pond... just to see

Apollo Moon landings?

I'm undecided on this, but I'm inclining towards faked.

9/11 7/7 .

7/7 happened as did 9/11, however they weren't inside jobs. They were caused because the Western governments decided that the rest of the world was too stupid to sort out their own problems so they involved themselves. If they hadn't got involved they would have seen people in the rest of the world are fully capable of dealing with their own problems.

The Holocaust.

This happened and is a testament to the good and bad within humanity. It shows how dedicated to a cause we can be despite whether the cause is good or bad.

Are Zionists a threat to humanity?

I don't know or care what a Zionist is. If you mean Jews then they are no more of a threat than any other relgioius group.

Are Muslims a threat to the Western World?

Muslims? A threat? Absolutely not.
Extremists are a threat to the entire world, and I don't mean solely Muslim extremists.

Will China be the next Superpower?

I don't think so. I think we should look to Russia.

Were WW1 AND WW2 orchestrated/planned by the NWO?

Dunno bout WW1 but WW2 was caused by sitting back and hoping Hitler would stop after conquering Eastern Europe... sadly he didn't.

Is the US Goverment planning to put its own people into camps?

The US is already putting its people in psychological camps. Your government and society is extremly restrictive and I find quite conservative considering it is supposed to be an equal, tolerant society. One of my Asian friends went there and she said she was always being stared at, whispered about and left two weeks early because she couldn't take it any more.

top topics

join