Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ENTERTAINMENT: MTV AND BET MOVE OVER: Another music channel is coming

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Since MTV and BET has been spending more time on their programming and showing less videos someone else is moving in on their territory. Universal Music Group, the top dog in record labels, is attempting to launch an uncensored, 24-hour music television channel
Full Story

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It would be nice as long as it has a array of music. MTV is a shell of its former self and I like only limited amounts of hip-hop and rap so BET is not a long term solution for myself. We need to get a station back that resembles MTV of the mid 80's.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A top record label is making a music tele channel. This can only mean more crappy music videos to the masses. Maybe they are in on the dumbing down of the free world.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Who the hell watches MTV? lol

MTV has been total # since ohhh 96?

if I watch any music on tv, it's FUSE

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
damn mtv its soooo #ing crap. and as for mtv2 rock? yeah right in britian dont know if its the same feed but christ they never ever play any decent music. its just pure pure rubbish.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah.. That's what you all say in public. I watched MTV cribs last night.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I can stand by my post, I hardly ever change the channel from Comedy Central.

I got dish TV and Avoid MTV/VH1 at all costs...

FUSE is "teh win"

Julya or however she spells it, from Urainum is so hott!

just had an avatar idea!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oookay... One thing I like of Fuse is their martial arts with ebonics shows. But that's about it. I hardly watch VH1, but MTV 1 & 2 I watch often. Especially when they have Cribs on...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I only have VH1, MTV, MTV2, and BET. All my friends have satellite and have FUSE, which I want.

**Cries in fraustration, kicks subwoofer**

OW!

{STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A new music channel eh?

And it's uncensored ?

Sound's like it might be worth checking out.

join