It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shocking truth about how my pal Jim Morrison REALLY died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
agreed i only put the title that the newspaper went with

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wait, Jim died from a drug overdose...? Never would have seen that one coming, wow shocking indeed... lmao

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
when every day of your life is filled with massive amounts of drugs then that death is natural causes. i believe jerry garcia died of natural causes also. live by the sword die by the sword.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
some peole are missing the point here it wasnt just the point of the heroin overdose but that is body was planted in the bath tub

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82
some peole are missing the point here it wasnt just the point of the heroin overdose but that is body was planted in the bath tub

How do we know there was a body in the bath tub? Supposedly the only two people who saw the "body" before it was buried were Pam and the doctor. You know what they say, "money talks" and "everyone has their price",
maybe the dotor and mortician were bought off and Jim took a hike...after watching his own funeral, of course.
Hey, it's just speculation, on my part, but so is everyting else in this thread, no?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I still think he faked his death

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is today's article from TIME magazine regarding the "truth" about Jim Morrison's death. It seems like TIME magazine is a bit late on this story, or maybe they just look to other's published stories or ATS to get the real buzz before passing it on to the masses.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Jim didn't use heroin. it was the one drug he was against. and I for one feel that the government did have something to do with his death. I used to think that he faked his death but when i started thinking i realized that he wouldn't have let pamela suffer the way she did after his death.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you're into the whole reptilian thing you'd probably find it interesting why he referred to himself as The Lizard King. His father was also very high-ranking in the Navy. (Just a thought)

It would be cool if he faked his own death and then went off and lived his life clean and sober (with Pamela joining him a few months later).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join