It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Android head found on the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I came across this little nugget and was wondering if anyone knows what ever became of it.

It's quite a remarkable looking artifact. It really does look like a head or a skull. Does anyone have any further info or links?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I posted links because I could not figure out what a YouTube video number is. Can someone clue me in on this please.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
IMO as much a face as the Mars "face".

Greatest part in the second interview is hoagland telling us, that anyone who doesn't see a face is emotionally not ready.

No, i don't see any alien dropping c3p0 on the moon, sorry

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
lol not emotionally ready.
I think there may be another alternative than that.
For example: It's not there????!

I believe this has been debunked quite awhile ago.
I'm very weary of skulls and things like that on the moon and mars.
It needs to be clear, with little speculation, or i don't take notice.

The only things i hold in high esteem are the tree pictures and lakes found on mars. I'll admit theres a few interesting pics around like that.

But so far, i can't recall any skull, animal pics whatever that have been nothing but crap.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It sure does look like a skull to me. The symmetry and placement of the features is striking.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi JackRuby,

On the YouTube page, there is a '(more)' option to click on to the right of the player. By clicking it, you will usually find more information on the origins of the video. The site below gives further details on this finding;

Enterprise Mission - More Information

The page should provide a lead as to where to find more, that is -- if your thirst isn't quenched by this alone.

I personally found both of the videos very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

-Mea

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Someone watched that Star Trek:TNG Time's Arrow miniseries too much I think.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks Mea. You rock.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I thought this would be something along the lines of "NASA revels head on the moon and have it here on Earth" not "this isn't a rock because it looks like a head."

I once seen a huge quartz that looked like a penis. It must have been an android penis because now I'm emotionally ready to accept the facts that rocks that look like things are actually robot parts.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have listened to these interviews before and came to some conclusions....

There are rocks on the moon (anywhere there are rocks actually) that are bound to look like something organic, manmade or likewise. It's just the law of averages.

These people who think this is a skull must be "over the moon" at finding one of these anomolies to back up their ludicrous claims that there are bases on the moon and other crazy stuff!

Personally, I don't believe any of Mr Lears claims. He is incapable of answering questions and offering explanations for things that don't support his "ficticious" ideas regarding the moon. Therefore, to call him a "conspiracy expert" is wrong in my opinion. Experts usually know lots about one subject in particular and have naturally considered as many options as possible to find the truth. Mr Lear cannot exercise this kind of philosophy.

So, just a rock in my opinion on a moon that is covered in rocks! Surely "some" of them will resemble things that don't look as irregular as most rocks? To have NO rocks that looked like something like this would be the anomaly wouldn't it?

[edit on 8/7/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You ought to do some research on the scale of these photographs. Find out the head is 50 feet across and there goes the head.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You ought to do some research on the scale of these photographs. Find out the head is 50 feet across and there goes the head.

Hogland claims to have done the calculations (although I have not seen them). He said in the interview that he can prove it is approximately the size of a human head.

I'm not committed to the idea that this is a head. It may very well be a stone like most of the posters on this thread seem to believe. There is however plenty of testimony from people who have seen artificial structures in moon photographs before NASA airbrushed them out. If it's true that there are artificial structures on the moon (and I believe that there are) it's not much of a stretch that this could be artificial as well. I just thought it was interesting.

Another interesting footnote to the story is that the astronauts who took the pictures of this area also discovered orange soil in the same crater (this is documented in the communications recordings). This doesn't prove anything in regard to the head thing, but it is interesting none the less. I had never heard of orange soil being discovered on the moon. One thing is for certain, the moon is a pretty fascinating place and there may be lot more up there than we are led to believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
........................................__......................................................
.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its just a rock. A huge honking rock that actually looks more like a Slitheen head than 3PO's.

If you don't know who the Slitheen are...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Its just a rock.

I dislike it when people make such absolute statements. This is akin to me saying "Its an android skull!", when in reality none of us know what it is. All we have to go off is the picture, which certainly looks similar to a skull. These are the kind of issues where we need to swallow our collective pride and look at matters in a truly objective manner. Only then will truth and light be revealed.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree with many that natural objects can appear like nonnatural objects.
perception is a real roller coaster. The sphinx is believed to have had an original outlining of a lion like figure before being worked on. many sculptors and wood carvers look for the form before doing their project.
there is another artifact on the moon that appears on apollo fotos of an eliptoid structure which is believed to be a alien mothership.
It also forms the basis of the following interview which stated .."This 'wreckage' was first captured on film by Apollo 15 in 1971 which shows a moon panorama with what appears to be a large elliptical object on the moon's surface in an official NASA photo (blow up on right of AS15-P-9630 - original available online at: www.lpi.usra.edu...).
The alleged Apollo 20 mission comprised two US astronauts (William Routledge and Leona Snyder [Both from Bell Laboratories and employed by the USAF but not officially part of the US astronaut corps] and Alexei Leonov (first man to walk in Space and Soviet Commander on the 1975 Apollo/Soyuz Mission). "

So if this interview has substance, and if william Rautledge is just another of the Old Guard coming foward for posterity's sake, then an android head may not be out of the question, and it beats the heck out trying to see the Virgin Mary outline in grilled cheese sandwhich, or seein a demons face in the smoke of the WTC on 9/11

the url i found is at www.universalseduction.com for the story and www.exopolitics.com

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's fun to consider the possibility of that object being a skull or android head. A closer look would be nice, but all we can do is speculate, and odds are it's just a rock.

I found Hoagland's research on Iapetus much more interesting, which the vid touched on a bit... however I disagree with most of his speculation, such as George Lucas modeling StarWars after real events. That's a bit of a stretch.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Its just a rock.

I was thinking it was a rock also but I couldnt find any evidence proving that either way.
Could you give me a link to your evidence? Hey thanks.

It sure does look weird but there are a lot of weird rocks on earth also.
Personaly I think there are fossills or bones on Mars.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Its just a rock.

I dislike it when people make such absolute statements.

Okay then try this one...

It's just a Moon Rock.

I hope this clarifies it a little better for you.

Actually there is a clinical term for humasn to be able to recognize facial patterns, in inanimate objects, such as rock formations, clouds, and even toast.

Remember the picture of Jesus that someone found on toast? (or was it Mary?, I forget)

Anyway, it is just the way the brain works to recognize patterns.

[edit on 7/9/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
..................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
..........................._____.............................................................................
..................../``` /:::::::::::```~,.........THINKING IT'S JUST A ROCK, JIM.
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- \.....................................................................
..................|::/ • • • • • • • • -|:::;|....................................................................
...................\| • •_ - -_- • - - |::/..........................................................___..
...................-|• • •õ-`|:;| -õ• •|:/|..................................................._-`` • • • \.
...................|;| • • • / • \ • • • | ;/........................................., ---~`` • ` • • • • , /..
...................`-| • • • ¯ ¯ • • • •|`......................................./` • • • • • •_•,•-````'....
......................\ • •`¯¯¯¯` •,,- |,..................................../ • • • • • • /_,,__,,......
........................`\ • • ¯• • /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ • •'~,,,_• `• • • •`|• •\.....
.........................| •-¯¯¯ • /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./• • • •• • • •\ /• • • |• • | \......
.....................,`;| •/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| • • • • • • • |• • • •/• • •|•/...
................-~`:::;|• /::::::\•/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`• • / • • / /....
....._..-~`/:::::::;| •/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ • •`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/::::::::;|/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::;|::::\• •• •``~-~--~ ....................
..|::::::::;|:::::::::;|:::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\::::::::::::;|::::::\ • • • • • /..........................
./:\:::::::;|:::::::::;|::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::¯¯~~¯|.........................
/:::\:::::::\:::::::::;|::::/:::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::``~-,_,,_____,__,-'..........................
::::\::::::::\::::::::;|:::/::::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/..................................................
:::::\:::::::::\::::::;|::/:::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/...................................................
:::::::\:::::::::\::::;|:/:::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/....................................................
:::::::::\:::::::::\::;|::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/.....................................................
:::::::::;|::::::::::\;|::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;|.....................................................
:::::::::;|:::::::::::;|:/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\.....................................................
:::::::::;|:::::::::::;|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\....................................................
:::::::::;|:::::::::::;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\...................................................
:::::::::;|:::::::::::;|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\..................................................

[edit on 7-9-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I cant belive people havent learnt their lesson fromt he face on mars and the pyramids near it yet. I'm 99.99999% sure its a rock. Nice idea of a head but some one needs to cancel their Sci-Fi Channel sub.

new topics

top topics

join