It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 american scholars syposium panel discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You can Find this video On Google. 9/11 American Scholars Syposium Panel Discussion.

The head speaker Alex Jones. Covered By C-Span.
Physics Professor Steven earl Jones Of Bingham University.
Historian-writer and activist Webster Tarpley
Lt. colonel Bob Bowman. First director Of The star wars program Under Ford and Carter.
professor James fetzer founder and co chair of scholars of 9/11 truth

This is One of the best videos i have seen thus far. It has alot of information and references That You can look up. It inspires me to go out and Get More people involved in this Movement. The implications Are astonishing. I for one have questioned The reports our government has put out And what the mainstream news has reported is Laughable To say the least in my opinion. The Only question I have never heard anyone bring up is
Why havn't we ever heard anything from families Of The supposed victims from the plains. All you ever hear is about the victims from the twin towers and of the fire fighters who died. Because in my opinion those plains where empty and flown by remote control.You be the judge. watch the video.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. Fetzer completely disagrees with Steven Jones' claim concerning thermate being used to weaken the twin towers and his detection of it in a dust sample taken from a house 100 metres from Ground Zero. In fact, he now has deep suspicions that Jones is a disinfo agent who is trying to sow discord in the 9/11 truth movement by creating a red herring out of his bogus claim that thermate was used in the destruction of the towers. Alex Jones supports Jones completely and has no time for Dr Judy Wood's belief that some more exotic kind of weapon was employed. She is supported totally by Fetzer. There is deep division between Fetzer and Steven Jones. They will never be reconciled.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Has there been anyone else that tested the sample? If so can you give me the link to that. And if jones is correct, the conflict of what was used may be that they also used another type of explosive to demo the building in the upper floors to control the fall. And it doesn't surprise me that fetzer doesnt agree. in my opinion He is the least qualified person on the panel. I did find it odd that Mike jones didnt give any account of what fetzer did besides being the founder of the 9/11 movement. Everyone else on the panel was introduced disclosing all there achievements. And i would also like your opinion on the matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I just want you to know that i no longer will be posting in the 9/11 forum. I have decided that this issue will never get anywhere and it only gets me more upset every time i see debates become pointless due to lack of real proof. So please do not respond to this post. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join