It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Songs containings hidden messages...??!?!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Lil wayne hustler Musik has a hidden message... too me it sounds like he is talking about killing a white girl... and stashing her body in third ward New Orleans
i reversed the song due to the part of the song where he says..
" I ain't Never killed nobody i promise... i promise if you try me.. your going have to rewind this track.. to make me go back...

Listen!!!

Accapella With subtitles (lyrics)
Slowed Down
With beat and extras
Lyrics are scary to me
At 25 sec " if you was in this with me I know you'd get me out What if you was in this with me I know you'd get me out he had to od I did a deal right here with you I said I don't wanna stir **** he had to serve **** he had to od I did a deal right here with you I said why stir ****?

At 40 sec "All he did was doubt, all you did was stab, all he did was die......

52: "all you did was doubt me, all you did was stab us......him him him

the chorus is at 1:05 :" set it off set it off rewind this you'll know more than (?) I assure this to you fam. Where I'm from where are you from right to this day I am sincere genie,yes ma, ur first wish you could fly, you should help us......eat eat wit me.... (?)

1:47 "follow....follow....

2:00 "I studied soul from and got hit by it?"

2:08: "see **** telling if we die in the inside we will see if you meet me in(?)

2:12 (in jamacin accent) "Got his dollars, got a fam but he died from hi (?) but time run him off my memory..an accident from the bottles ??

2:21 "that force, that fear, loyal that, that old ganja that.....sayin I don't get respect (...) it runs in my veins

chorus

2:55 " Here's where I'm from, first (?) from this (?) city where fakers die and I know fakers try and fakers (?) and finally the city came on my neck.

3:04 "i kissed em(?) im used to the fable mafia who stood a found position and called me
3:18 "shorty....
3:20 "stash a *****....

3:22 "third ward....or go by money

3:25 "September run her meat albini

3:29 "we walked in on her

3:31 " girl(?)...girl
3:34 "girl bullet behind him don't run

4:04 "***** for the money...im sad..?.. give vowels..give vowels ***** for the money

4:24 "New Orleans now, see now reaper its mercy now, the deamons, (...) oh they fear satan eh, yes

4:38 "Christians just suing

4:49 "my hands knife, i had to fight.. thats right.. all he did was stab,....(?) i had to, sshhh(?)

5:03 "why did I involve you? (repeat)

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sure there's hidden messages in songs and on tv too(i would assume both good and bad), some of it planted i'm sure and others that are not, the easy way to counter this if you still want to listen to music or watch tv at all is too perceive it the way you want too, like for instance stabbing to someone might mean actually stabbing someone and too others it could mean a slang word for getting them back in another way or something else.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
My guess it that its just a story. He may have infact killed a girl, and is trying to get it off his chest, and clear his conscience. And only those who pay real close attention to this song and possibly other songs will get the full story.

There is an idea that all human speech has 'hidden messages' when played backwards. Everything you say supposedly has a message the reveals your true intentions when the audio is recorded and played backwards. There was a website that dissected several songs this way (sorry I no longer have a link).

Most media, cartoons, tv shows, music videos, songs, etc, have hidden messages. Sometimes its just for fun, or to convey a message that they connot speak outloud for fear of what people might think. Sometimes you learn something new, then re-read or re-hear an old song or movie and all of a sudden you can see another level of messages being presented to you. Only those with eyes to see and ears to hear, will get the message.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I just don't believe there's anything hidden. They've tried to blame some musicians for someones death (I wanna say Judas Priest, but could be wrong)casue they heard some so called message in a song. I don't believe you can play a record backwards and hear anything either. Your mind will try to make something of it, thats all.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The court case with Judas Priest was taken to court, and it was concluded that the “backward masking” message did exist. Although I don’t understand how this could be possible.
Coincidence perhaps? Just like Pink Floyd and the Wizard of Oz!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.hastingsentertainment.com...

Says they were found not guilty of the "hidden message"

Also found this one
In June 1993, after a long court case the Judas Priest were found not guilty of inciting suicide by backward messages on their track Better By You, Better Than Me.

www.knittingcircle.org.uk...

[edit on 10-7-2007 by vckums]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just listen to the daft punk one
"ERVA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF BABYDOLL, wouldn't touch girlz ewww Erva take your clothes of MAKE HER!".

In some cases, it's obviously a coincidence (if you say # backwards and you'd hear this, saying # 10 times because it's a hard rock punk song, and then say something that might sound like kill in reverse, I wouldn't be surprised by the message).

In SOME cases, it's either coincidence, imagination, or maybe they've deliberately sought lyrics that made sense both in reverse and normal.

We'll never know

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting, Although I HAD to watch the subtitle one, cuz everything else sounded like Backwards Russian lol mixed with Mandrian.

But witht he subtitles you can hear what is being say, if thats a coincidence its a 10000000/1 kind. lol

pretty wild in deed. neat post.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Crazy stuff indeed.

Just like this one...Hillary Duff is a Nazi

top topics

join