It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Undead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello! I've been reading the stuff on this site for about two months now, starting with IgnoranceIsntBliss's thread on Al Gore's Google A.I. Conspiracy. It scared the crap out of me and I've been paranoid ever since. I see things out of the corner of my eye and I have trouble sleeping. I'm also thinking of investing in a tinfoil hat
Seriously, though, I can't sleep. This place scares me like nothing else. I love how this place has opened my mind, though, so I think I'll stick around

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Glad you're here. This is a great place. Zombie, huh?

Well, there are a few brain dead folks here for sure, but I don't recall any living dead. So if you can think, you're one up.

See you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just realized the irony in my name considering where I am
At least it's better than being a sheep, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS don't forget to check out BTS & PTS

and we know a thing or two about your kind

How to Make a Zombie

What's your zombie survival plan?

Surviving a Zombie Outbreak

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Greetings undead! And welcome Dammned_Zombie!

IgnoranceIsntBliss's has scared the hell out of me many times here!! But all in a good eye opening kinda way!!! Your going to find your mind entertaining some killer thoughts from here. I am thankful to be here umoung kin

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by damned_Zombie
Hello! I've been reading the stuff on this site for about two months now, starting with IgnoranceIsntBliss's thread on Al Gore's Google A.I. Conspiracy. It scared the crap out of me and I've been paranoid ever since. I see things out of the corner of my eye and I have trouble sleeping. I'm also thinking of investing in a tinfoil hat
Seriously, though, I can't sleep. This place scares me like nothing else. I love how this place has opened my mind, though, so I think I'll stick around

See?! I told you this would happen.
One second the deadwalkers are chewin' yer brains out, the next they have 'rights', a good grasp on English and are invading OUR websites!

Just kidding, good on you for making the 'jump' between 'lurker' to 'newbie'.

Oh, and welcome to ATS, responsible for 90% of the world's paranoia and corporate/governmental distrust.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by damned_Zombie

Believing too much stuff is as bad as total ignorance.
Don't let your brain get too bent.

As long as you keep believing in Beer, Violence and Mad Max movies, you will be fine!

Beer, Violence and Mad Max movies!

H

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Howdo, damned_Zombie !! Welcome to Above Top Secret. Enjoy the show !

Dallas

join