It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone think Alien/human hybrids could live in a CAVERNOUS earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have been recently intrested in the theory's (which really can't be proven or disproven) to my knowledge

but is it possible, they are some genetic hybrids from the past, that were driven underground to hide or survive

i am not suggesting they are extrodinarily intelligent beings who control the earth from underground but meerly trying to be open to other possibilities and see if anyone has any insight (maybe some SPLUNKERS who have come in contact with weird things.

i believe for certain that there exist some other life that has visited or interacted with earth, probably more than one, and that there exists among other "alternate beings", " a reptilian/hybrid that are possibly living in cavernous regions (within several KM of earth's surface) * i am not a hollow earth guy* so please don't misdirect that way

especially in the regions of the western united states but worldwide, where i understand there are many ancient accounts of these beings.

for instance the hopi accounts of the sheti

and indian accounts the Naga which are thought to have live in subterranian areas of the earth

also the japaneese kappa and in africa a similiar account although maybe more human/fishlike hybrid i know it sounds odd

but is it possible, they are some genetic hybrids from the past, that were driven underground to hide or survive

[edit on 7-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Have you read any of David Icke's work? Google or what ever his name and you will find a wealth of info he has put forward against all critisim.

I personally believe it is possible, yet we are not prepared as a human race to be privy to such extreme information. Lest the gun toten hillbillies start shootin up the place.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Lest the gun toten hillbillies start shootin up the place.

As a gun-toting hillbilly, I take offense to that!
j/k

I don't really see why not, I'm sure there are many cave systems on the planet that are still unexplored. Not to mention what could be lurking deep under the oceans. I certainly believe that other beings have visited us in our history, but I don't have a clue as to what purpose. There are many theories, some suggest that those possible hybrids are who we are, and our un-evolved ancestors just got bred out to extinction. So its possible that all the aliens are our deadbeat dads.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Thanks for making this easier to move
to SkunkWorks.

In all fairness, a lot of things on ATS can't be definitively proved or disproved but that doesn't necessarily mean that they all belong in skunk works.

Back to the original post, I believe it's entirely possible (maybe even probable) that there are creatures that are either true hybrids or are mistaken for hybrids that live deep in caves where we haven't explored yet or that live at the bottom of the ocean. Just because we haven't found it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are way too many stories about things such as this for it to all have been made up. I'd say that when you have different ancient cultures that had similar stories yet never were around each other, they had to get those stories from somewhere. There's probably a kernel of truth to them, it's just a matter of figuring out what the truth is.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok,
So my post got deleted.

Ever heard of Ted? Search is our friend.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

Originally posted by antar
Lest the gun toten hillbillies start shootin up the place.

One and the same my friends....one and the same......

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
LMFAO !!! I better tell you that "I" Live in the Ozarks!!! It is just as bad to think of the inner city druggies brandonishing weapons in the event of the truth leaking out. If you were paranoid you would start seeing EVERYONE as a Reptillian Changeling Ala Icke
It would be a real witch hunt 2007

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well like jenna said different cultures with limited contact with each other describing a similiar "creature" may have a grain of truth to it.

now obviously we wouldn't be ready for something like this to be known, people would probably go on some kind of witch hunt and to make matters worse thanks to david icke' IMO poor research or deliberant disinfo tons of his readers may think these are the illuminati overlords and try to become bounty hunter heroes, also it may get people thinking , hey what the heck else aren't we privy to.

none of these options would be desirable

but if anyone has seen these things, i bet it would have been some splunkers, who then probably either kept it to themselves for fear of sounding crazy, told a few friends and that's it, or went to the police and after they told them they were crazy maybe went to another higher avenue, and were probably sworn to secrecy for national security.

maybe someone in the first two groups is lurking on this board of 100,000 members

or possibly they have died out, but i just have a hard time dismissing the whole thing because of the unifomity thoughout different cultures even if it was "folkglore"

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't understand why it would have to be a human hybrid, but it actually only makes sense to me that they would be in underground or underwater areas. If a race has been around long enough to survive through an ice age on this Earth, why would they be on the surface? It's too crazy up here. just yesterday we had a thunderstorm and a tornado ripped apart a Walmart. When our weather becomes even more volatile and we see hurricanes larger than Katrina on a regular basis, underground or underwater is where I'd rather be.

There's so much room In the Earth to occupy.

I recently watched the series "Planet Earth" and the last show was about caves. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen was a cavern names Letchigia (not sure on the spelling)
The cavern had 20 ft and larger crystal structures that had been forming there for longer than 10,000 years. Tell me that isn't a place that would seem "safe" from the elements.

b

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Spelunking is a dangerous hobby/occupation. If anybody gets lost inside a large cave network... you're as good as dead... or lucky to find your way out in the pitch black darkness (a torch works only for so long). Or worse... a cave-in.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if people discovered a new (or old) race of humanoids. I would go spelunking to see if there is anything, but there are a few (yet common) problems... the right equipment for the job.

OW, where are my manners (its ATS, for crying out loud)... the reason grays live in caves, is because the like to play marco polo in the dark, while scheming to take over the world... there is usually the one who cheats by using telepathy to distract the other and gets patrol duty in space (in their spacecraft). And if one is caught he gets sent on patrol above cities and suburbs, while the others keep on scheming.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I frequently investigate caves and gullies in the more
wilder areas of my country and I agree, we could
survive underground. After all in The Chuckle Bothers,
Barry DID have a secret Lemonade factory.

Even many ATSers would be at home there, shambling
around in the dark with both hands and a flashlight.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just got back from Carlsbad Caverns today and boy what a site! You could put 9 super domes in their easily! Plus, besides bats there were creatures discovered such as crickets that evolved over thousands of years in complete darkness with minimum food source. The cavern itself started forming 280 million years ago.

The problem I have with early man or creature escaping the crust and going beneath is if it happen, they needed food and water. Springs can be found underground I'm sure but what to eat? Bats maybe but how did they see it to catch it and eat it? Carlsbad Caverns is almost a mile underground and pitch black you wouldn't even be able to see your hand right in front of your face that is the problem. Now if it evolved there that is different there may well be things we have not discovered.

For our ET buds, well its the perfect place for them to hang out undetected especially deep under the ocean. By the Way, the temperature in the cavern is always (summer/winter) exactly 56 degrees.

I will have this place in mind and others for survival if it became necessary. I do have a problem with the food source unless I bring plants that require no light, haul dirt in, more water (some drips in good enough for me but I'm sure there will be others by then), and a herd of animals so we don't become can nobles. Just remember to bring your survival kit if you show up and a really big gun bigger than mine

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
good info, the caverns must be awesome (carlsbad) with the depth and size

also the appearance someone spoke of with the giant crystals in the caves, that would be a very breath taking experience ( i have seen the pictures only in magazines, internt)

as far as the darkness goes, well if they have lived underground for thousands of years i'm sure that it is possible there eyesight could have evolved to help them stay alive, (life can be very powerful at adapting to stay alive) and i'm sure they could eat insect and bat soup (unless they live near OCEAN or infact if near the sea shore canyons there was canals /caves underwater which may extend inland/ underground aways so that the bottom of the cave could connect to some kind of outlet for sea life.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Agree cpdaman, there are still mysteries there and they keep uncovering deeper caves who knows where they will end up and what they will find. I may take years now since its a national park and being preserved very well with red tape. There is water and leaks from above but not enough to sustain humans and animals I assume 20+ or more for a long duration of time.

The darkness like I said almost a mile down would be the thing to overcome. Evolution helped the crickets and others they didnt say the names on the tour but the crickets ate something to survive! Bat poop I'm not sure is edible and I seen fossilized poop in the giant room but no bats are in there now. They are in another deep cave beside the giant cave now a national monument.

Did see a 30,000 year old bat which died and became part of a formation........very cool stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I believe it's entirely possible. Any Alien that would/could spend an extended amount of time on Earth would have to be a half human hybrid, or a hybrid to some Earth life form in order to survive here. This would give the alien the immune system to survive our germs and bacteria, and the means of consuming our water and food. Essentially; any alien on Earth is a clone of sorts.
I read, years ago, that humans ourselves might be hybrids, blended with earth animal DNA (I.E.> Chimps, primates). It makes sense that [if] we are from another world, that if our ancestors put us here to survive or study, then they would have blended us with indigenous DNA (think AVATAR).

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
why does everyone assume aliens would be made out of flesh and blood...maybe their made out of a diffrent substance,,something we cant even concider matting with...i know this cause i spoke to one..ill post my experiance later..look for it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
All tunnel entrances in Malta are closed to the public because a party of 40 school children and their teacher disappeared inside one some years ago. The amazing reason for this was discovered by another person and recounted here:
www.vivamalta.org...

new topics

top topics

join