It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda evil spreading like vermin across the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I find it strange that there is such madness and hype around these so called terrorists.Britain suffered over 30yrs of bomb attacks by the IRA,yet the coverage by the press was nothing like today's.

Is it because America is involved this time?

Is it the UK & US governments deliberatly trying to create a climate of fear?

Is,according to the behaviour of the US government,the muslim faith the new communist type threat?

If al-quaeda exists why hasn't Saudi Arabia been invaded? after all,that country has the highest concentration of members!

Are ppl aware that there are members of a fanatical christian group at work in the corridor's of American power.A group that believes everything in the bible,and is working on bringing about the apocolypse!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Jakyll
Ok so there is a fanatical Christian group.
so what is the name of this fanatical Christian group?

[edit on 10-7-2007 by RedGolem]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Is it the UK & US governments deliberatly trying to create a climate of fear?

Bingo

And look, now the new (in)security supremo is openly asking Brits to spy and snitch on each other...

"Be afraid, be very afraid... these Muslim terrorists could be anywhere.... even the white middle-aged guy living next door who drinks beer and eats more pork in a day than Germany does in a year could be the next Abu Musab 'Indestructible' Al Zarqawi."

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reform America
And how long will people believe everything their government tells them?

That's the catch-22 of the situation. If we listen, then we get duped. If we don't listen, then something happens (who did it and for what true purposes, that's another discussion).

Originally posted by avro
our soft approach to Asylum seekers and towing the Euro line of political correctness is taking it's toll, we have allowed the radicals to abuse our hospitality, to preach anti west hate openly in our streets, failed Asylum seekers are allowed to disappear the government has admitted they don't know how many are actually within this country...

Don't confuse the consequences of doing the right thing, with doing the right thing.

Besides that, say the UK or all of Europe changes its standards -- that's not any more correct. That's simply a knee-jerk reaction, and knee-jerk reactions are patently immoral.

While I will not debate that AQ has some serious issues, I'm still convinced that they have a few points that 'the West' should seriously consider. The materialism and consumerism is a worse vermin, imho, than any terrorist. (The terrorists may kill people, but our 'cultural values' poison minds and spirits, and are proving to be more damaging than any bomb.) Gov'ts across the world are more concerned with profits and raping and exploiting 3rd world countries (men, women & children) than taking care of its own people, or *gasp* doing what is morally correct.

AQ have valid points. But their actions negate their points. Just like 'the West'...

We've more in common than we previously cared to admit to.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Actually,there's more than one.my mistake.the Evangelical Protestants/Christians are the most popular,and most influential.if you go to the site,beliefnet.com there is an artical titled,The 12 Tribes of American Politics,you get a full list of the groups.you can also find information on the channel 4 web page.over the last cpl of years they have broadcast several programs about this subject..

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know.thats just what happened under the Nazi & Communist regimes,yet ppl think we are free....i've always said there are 2 kinds of tyrants.the obvious,such as Stalin,Saddam,Pol Pot etc.and the "civilised", those such as Blair & Bush.they smile and wave and hide behind a suit & tie,and ppl believe they could never do anything evil.even when their liberties are slowly taken away from them in disguise as such things as the patriot act.
I say why should we bother keeping an eye out for terrorists when the government keeps letting them in the country!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
I know.thats just what happened under the Nazi & Communist regimes,yet ppl think we are free....i've always said there are 2 kinds of tyrants.the obvious,such as Stalin,Saddam,Pol Pot etc.and the "civilised", those such as Blair & Bush.they smile and wave and hide behind a suit & tie,and ppl believe they could never do anything evil.even when their liberties are slowly taken away from them in disguise as such things as the patriot act.
I say why should we bother keeping an eye out for terrorists when the government keeps letting them in the country!

Why should we bother keeping an eye out for the terrorists when our very own governments ARE the terrorists??

And that's why I can't give a care about these so-called terrorists. I won't debate whether or not they exist -- they do. And they will kill and maim and try to control or damage whatever they can. There have always been, and will always be, terrorists. They come in many forms. And it's the form that bothers me -- not the terrorism, not even the fear-mongering here at home. It's the source of the terrorism...

And while we're sooo busy pointing our fingers at this or that group (right now it's the radical fundamentalists), we're not paying attention to who's REALLY doing the terrorizing, and, more importantly, who's allowing the terrorism to happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
yeah,i agree with you on that.yet too many people think that these governments can do no wrong!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join