It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda evil spreading like vermin across the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Al Qaeda evil spreading like vermin across the UK

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

TERRORIST cells are spreading across the UK so fast that an MI5 security map pinpointing them has "gone off the scale."

The shocking updated map — showing hotspots of extremist groups — has now extended into Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Terror cells are reaching every corner of the UK , how long will it be before they are exploding large sophistacated bombs in our towns and cities ?

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Oh please protect us from these Muslim vermin! We really must give up more civil liberties in the name of terrorism- it is the only way! Our governments have our best interest at heart- they will save us! We must spread democracy and the ways of the west across the globe! Exterminate the vermin!! These sub-human radical Muslims are everywhere! Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Theres no doubt we do need protecting from the extremists who are willingly to murder innocent citizens across the UK , the latest of course was those Doctors who tried to murder scores in London and Glasgow.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo

Terror cells are reaching every corner of the UK , how long will it be before they are exploding large sophistacated bombs in our towns and cities ?

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

And how long will people believe everything their government tells them? They are just trying to scare people into thinking that it's all over and needs to be stopped at any cost because it's in YOUR neighborhood. If there are that many terrorist, we would see more attacks then a car on fire.

-Reform America

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reform America

And how long will people believe everything their government tells them?

I would expect as long as there are people who publicly admit to planning attacks one there country, solicit capital and materials to do so and actually having bombs explode in the communities.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Theres been quite a number of terrorists attacks averted in the past few years and quite a lot of the terrorists have been sentenced for planning and preparing terror attacks . What would be worrying would be if these groups of people who are intent on bombing the UK become better at making and planning a bombing campaign that lasts for years.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by The_Coo]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackRuby
Oh please protect us from these Muslim vermin! We really must give up more civil liberties in the name of terrorism- it is the only way! Our governments have our best interest at heart- they will save us! We must spread democracy and the ways of the west across the globe! Exterminate the vermin!! These sub-human radical Muslims are everywhere! Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Who exactly is equating terrorists with Muslims? Not all Muslims are terrorists; not all terrorists are Muslim.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
First let me say that I completely agree with you when you say that not all Muslims are terrorists; not all terrorists are Muslim- but it's pretty obvious that Muslims are getting most of the blame as far as Al Qaeda/terrorist activity is concerned. I was merely pointing out that Muslims are targeted and inappropriately portrayed as the boogie man. Thanks for clearing that up.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It's simple. When it's middle-eastern patsies or real terrorists, it is over-hyped but when it's real white-occidental terrorist, it's kept very quiet, and there's a lot of exemples of this, even before 9/11. Why middle-easterners? Because the government contractors want to go there for global domination and ressources. If they can't get what they want at home (police state) with the external threat, they'll create internal threat with patsies from militias and things like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Perhaps taking some college level history courses or talking to some REAL Muslims might make you realize just how much of a farce this whole "war on terrorism" is.

The leaders in the West have studied the Crusades and have learned just how effective they were at mobilizing and brainwashing the masses to do their bidding.

I bet you didn't know that Muhammad fled to Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) in his early years after being run out of Arabia. At the time Abyssinia was a CHRISTIAN nation, ruled by a Christian king. If the Christians had not harbored him and gave him sanctuary--Islam would have ceased to exist. The king there after listening to Muhammad preach about his religion realized that they were not opposing parties, but more like "brothers".

History 101 for you noobs.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Mystik Mushroom,
that was a good post with good information. I like the part about Ethiopia. Now just get the terrorists to read it.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ok let's suspend all security operations, chalk all this talk up to hysteria and conspiricy and come back and discuss it in.....say three years time.

Who'll be screaming for protection the loudest the so called sheeple or the 'hold me back hubris' brigade.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Don't call terrorists vermin! You might 'offend' them!!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I must say I love the title of this thread - I could see it emblazoned across one of the tabloids... probably the Sun or the Daily Mail. Make sure you apply for the job of their headline writers

Secondly, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the source. It's the News of the World... yes, a tabloid. It's a celebrity-based, populist newspaper. Has anyone ever thought that MI5 might use the News of the World to try to justify extra funding by giving them a story and letting them do what tabloids do best - spin and over-hype a story till it becomes something unrecognisable?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reform America
[

And how long will people believe everything their government tells them? They are just trying to scare people into thinking that it's all over and needs to be stopped at any cost because it's in YOUR neighborhood. If there are that many terrorist, we would see more attacks then a car on fire.

-Reform America

I don't think you realise how experienced we Brit's are at combating home grown terrorists, we have spent many years infiltrating terror cells on both sides of the divide, Irish Nationalists, Welsh nationalists, Ulster nationalists, etc the services have so far kept the lid on the Islamic radicals but as this report shows it is becoming extremely difficult to keep our shores safe, our soft approach to Asylum seekers and towing the Euro line of political correctness is taking it's toll, we have allowed the radicals to abuse our hospitality, to preach anti west hate openly in our streets, failed Asylum seekers are allowed to disappear the government has admitted they don't know how many are actually within this country, faced with this crazy state of affairs how can we expect our security services to cope we are rapidly approaching tipping point here, Brits are angry that this government has allowed our ideals of freedom and democracy to be blatantly used against us whilst at the same time sending our overstretched military into harms way

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
well for a start they can bring back hanging and hang all traitors to the country thats a start, then we can throw political correctness out the door, id like to say kick out human rights lot but i may need them one day so i darent go that far, my country isnt great anymore its over run with immigrants who work for peanuts, extremeists who are allowed to say and do what they like, a government who is as corrupt as a 2 bob watch, what hope do we have? we need to start standing up and not be moved like sheep.
from what i have read and seen on the news im sure our Mi6, Mi5 etc knew about it and let it go on so they can get more power somewhere where they needed it, the whole thing stinks to me, they seemed like right amatuers, im amazed that no one has just got a rocket launcher and shot down some planes i live right near 2 air force bases and am amazed it hasnt happened....

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm sure the Gaurdian and Independant would have been far more unbiased in their reportage....just like the BBC.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I love it when people mention how bad it is to 'preach hate' against west or whatever. As if preaching hate or even engouraging it is a crime, what a beatiful free west indeed

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm not surprised they are growing and are everywhere.

Look at how we kill and taunt them!!! They may be dumb but they aint stupid. Yes, they are after us- now we have to deal with it. I think most of these "threats" are false, but nevertheless, they are going to want to pay us back.

One day they will. And it will make all the governments of the world happy- including this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join